Toyworld TW02 Not-Optimus announced

Shadowpanther

Toyworld TW02 Not-Optimus announced.

http://www.toyworld.jp/cms_item.php?id=14

Many internet TF fans are guessing this is Not-IDW Optimus Prime.

Personally,IMHO,Creating any 3rd party optimus prime toy based off the G-1 designs is not really needed. as Optimus Prime gets about 6 plus new mold TF toys per year in various size levels & price points. some of these look enough like the G-1 optimus designs. in this past decade Optimus Prime has received enough G-1 styled toys in almost all the sizes/price points to satisfy the masses.

Anything 3rd Party Optimus is a waste and a stupid move by the 3rd party company. Unless it is like the Mastermind Knight Morpher, or the supposed upcoming Optimus HISS

Now what I am wondering is where are you getting NOT Optimus? The silhouette is not saying Optimus at all

Well if he looks like that, I am definitely buying him, I've already got a spot for Hegemon with my Shattered Universe Shelf. I'm just wondering what they are going to call Optimus

I was not a fan of the designs in TF Ongoing at all, I felt that IDW was attempting to force movie-verse influence into what is supposed to be G1. Also, I REALLY hate that wing he has in alt. mode. That said I'll buy it if it's got the shoulder stacks with the option to either fold them into the shoulder in robot mode, or have them out in iconic G1 fashion.

• 1 year later...

Archived