Takara to Release Masterpiece MP-12A Red Alert, MP-13 Soundwave In December

puma

takara-tomy-masterpiece-mp-13-teaser-soundwave__scaled_100.jpg
Tformers sponsor TFsource has let us know that Takara Tomy's Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 is Soundwave! The retailer has also told us that MP-12A will be Red Alert. Both of the figures are set for a December 2012 release with Soundwave's tentative pricepoint as $159.95 and Red Alert for $99.95. Soundwave was teased earlier this week in two Japanese magazines, showing only the silhouette of the figure. Continue... Read the Full News Story Here

They claim MP-12A is Red Alert and MP-13 is Soundwave! There's no news story any where attached to this....so no idea if they're crazy or not.

MP-13

Mp-12A

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now BBTS has the listing as well. They have them all listed $5 cheaper than TFSource

MP-12A $95

MP-13 $154

It is interesting how Lambor was at $160 and is now at $95 also. I'm sure Soundwave will drop down also. Since the MP's have begun to shrink down to Voyager Size.

And now BBTS has the listing as well. They have them all listed $5 cheaper than TFSource

MP-12A $95

MP-13 $154

It is interesting how Lambor was at $160 and is now at $95 also. I'm sure Soundwave will drop down also. Since the MP's have begun to shrink down to Voyager Size.

we'll see. i think he's supposed to be bigger than Lambor and Alert. But he might not be as intricate as those two. so who knows. Again, i'd like to see something official from Takara...like with pictures and stuff.

It sounds like Tfsource is just creating speculation pre-orders. as others are un-able to confirm any of this newer info.

I wouldn't say they are creating speculation pre-orders. Tfsource and BBTS usually do not take pre-orders (BBTS especially) of a product until they are pretty certain that it is the correct product.

They have contacts that they order from and they get reliable information.

Archived