My Transformers toy collection U-Tube video

Shadowpanther

In reply to some of the responses.

I don't have every figure I own out on display shelves. That was only 25% of my TF collection out on display shelves.

all those figures out on display,I have a duplicate in a MISB factory sealed box.

I Actually have a decent beastwars toy collection. it's mostly all in MISB factory sealed boxes.

While I grew up during the 1980's,bought the G-1 toys,watched the G-1 cartoons & read the G-1 Comics. I long since got rid/sold off all my Generation one 1980's TF toys & G-2 Toys. I just don't like brickformers.

I Have some kind of display shelf organization going on. it's not all random clutter. I have three to four display shelves set up just for the movie verse TF toys. I have that one long shelf set up just for animated TF toys. i have 2 2005 cybertron toy line shelves. I have that one armada shelf with a MP Takara rodimus in it. I have that one MP TF toy shelf. I have that beastwars toy shelf. I have that alternators shelf. I have two energon toy shelves. Yes my clasics shelf has a few lines mixed like titanium 6 inch & others. the higher shelfs have the planetformers,the supremes & leader metroplex.

I'm surprissed no one noticed their was only two to four tiny deluxe toys on display. most of my TF toys out on display are the bigger TF toys.

Regarding the camera comments. honestly this was a quick video that took me extremly quick to create. Sorry for the shacky camera,I tried to cover my entire out on display collection in under 4 minutes so in some areas I went faster than others. Those TF toys I took longer with the camera were my customs that i wanted others to get really close looks at.

Tell me if and when you ever get board of Universe Dirge! :P

Btw, I tried to count your TFs as your camera was moving along -- I counted 120. Am I close? ;)

I just got done counting all the TF toys I have out on display shelves. I counted 132.

So yes you were very close in your 120 figure count.

I don't have a large collection of transformers, but at the moment, I can't display them all. When I was down in Florida, I was able to display about 75% of my transformers. Now, I'm barely able to display 25% of them. God willing, when I retire from the military in 4 years, I plagetting ting another house, and then I'll be able to display all my transformers. It's just not feasible for everybody to display all their figures for different reasons. I really hate having my collection in storage!!

Archived