My Transformers toy collection U-Tube video

Shadowpanther

Please check out,My Transformers toy collection U-Tube video

I have several of my TF Kitbashed customs on display like as follows: (1)Black Rit color dye ROTF Leader sized Jetfire. (2)2008 Animated voyager sized Shockwave with a added Beast mode (3)Clasics Rodimus Prime Using the 2005 Cybertron leader sized Megatron toy. (4)Energon Shockwave with red energon clear parts taken from energon Sixshot. (5)Classics/universe 2.0 TRU store exclusive Dreadwing with the custom/kit renderform darkwing newer head & 2 newer riffle guns. (6)Cybertron megatron that got parts swapped with cybertron galvatron. (7) PCC Menasor

Hum. Anyone else getting a

ad instead? :tfhuh

ETA: included a link to the video that's showing up on my computer. :tfhuh

I got one for the jailbreak iphone app "Reveal". :tflaugh

I just tried the link a few times. It keeps showing me the video of my toy collection. sometimes with u-tube a ad plays first,then the actual video plays. but I'm not seeing any ad videos on my side.

Here's a direct link to my u-tube page channel. hopefully this works better:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lionwolfbearcougarz?feature=mhee

Yeah, the link in that first post is pointing to a different video for me.

This should be the direct link to your video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvAFFfnOrbU

Tips: camera's a bit shaky and pacing is kinda inconsistent... like you're moving slowly in some places, and I'm thinking, yeah okay... don't need to see the same toy at different angles - move on please. But other times too fast and jerky. So my advice would be to choose a steady pace while you pan your camera around. :)

You know what I like about your collection; everything looks legit! :D Respect, bro. :) Btw, I tried to count your TFs as your camera was moving along -- I counted 120. Am I close? ;)

is there no order in how you display your figures? I saw MP Hot Rod with Armada Seekers.... my collection is organized by lines as are most peoples i'm sure. and i'm pretty sure i didn't see any toys from before 99... Tigerhawk looked to be the oldest figure you have.

I think there's a cache problem with the link. When you click on it, you actually get the last YouTube video that was viewed. I corrected the initial link since

Maybe he's just not bothered by having to oragnise his collection in any order. Some people are like that. :)

Not me though, I'm extremely retentive... my collection is divided according to series and faction, and I try to have them in series order. Like when you first walk into my TF room, the first shelf are the 1984-series Autobots, then 1984 Series Decepticons and so on. Now, I say "(year)-series" because I do "retro add" Transformers that I think belongs in that year series, even though strictly speaking, those toys weren't released in that year. e.g. reissues -- my 1984-Series Prowl is actually a 1990 Classic reissue. But I stick him on the 1984 Autobot shelf not the 1990 Autobot shelf. Likewise eHobby Overcharge is on the 1985-series Decepticon shelf. That's why I use the word "series" to disclaim that it's not strictly only for that year. :) And I have Air Attack Optimus Primal and Megatron Megabolt on my BM shelf, even though those two toys are technically RiD. What I found more frustrating where some of those TF2010 toys that didn't have their series identified... like Sea Spray, Banzaitron etc. - are these Classicsverse or movieverse? I accept them as movieverse based on canonical evidence. But lots of other people put them in Classicsverse, and due to the ambiguous nature of these toys, they're not exactly wrong either. It's not like say ROTF Bludgeon who was explicitly marketed as a movieverse toy -- some people may repurpose him as a Classicsverse toy, but we all know he's really a movieverse toy. :)

And I'm like this with other stuff too. My DVDs are all arranged in alphabetical order. My fiction books are arranged in alphabetical order (or in the case of Japanese books, in Furigana order). My non-fiction reference books aren't arranged alphabetically, but they are divided according to category/subject. Although looking at that shelf now I can see someone's shoved a street directory right in the middle of my reference books on manga/anime... probably my wife who doesn't really care about this sort of thing -- she puts books nicely on shelves, but much like shadow panther's collection, there appears to be no organisation! That's the way she's packed our daughter's children books. I can't be bothered maintaining those books in any order, because if it's not my wife putting them out of order, it's our daughter. Pah. :P

So yeah, while I could personally never arrange my Transformers in such a seemingly haphazard fashion, I know that it's because that's my personality type. Other personalities just don't care -- as long as the toys are neatly shelved, order doesn't matter to them. It's not right or wrong... just a different personality type. :)

Maybe he's just not bothered by having to oragnise his collection in any order. Some people are like that. :)

Not me though, I'm extremely retentive... my collection is divided according to series and faction, and I try to have them in series order. Like when you first walk into my TF room, the first shelf are the 1984-series Autobots, then 1984 Series Decepticons and so on. Now, I say "(year)-series" because I do "retro add" Transformers that I think belongs in that year series, even though strictly speaking, those toys weren't released in that year. e.g. reissues -- my 1984-Series Prowl is actually a 1990 Classic reissue. But I stick him on the 1984 Autobot shelf not the 1990 Autobot shelf. Likewise eHobby Overcharge is on the 1985-series Decepticon shelf. That's why I use the word "series" to disclaim that it's not strictly only for that year. :) And I have Air Attack Optimus Primal and Megatron Megabolt on my BM shelf, even though those two toys are technically RiD. What I found more frustrating where some of those TF2010 toys that didn't have their series identified... like Sea Spray, Banzaitron etc. - are these Classicsverse or movieverse? I accept them as movieverse based on canonical evidence. But lots of other people put them in Classicsverse, and due to the ambiguous nature of these toys, they're not exactly wrong either. It's not like say ROTF Bludgeon who was explicitly marketed as a movieverse toy -- some people may repurpose him as a Classicsverse toy, but we all know he's really a movieverse toy. :)

And I'm like this with other stuff too. My DVDs are all arranged in alphabetical order. My fiction books are arranged in alphabetical order (or in the case of Japanese books, in Furigana order). My non-fiction reference books aren't arranged alphabetically, but they are divided according to category/subject. Although looking at that shelf now I can see someone's shoved a street directory right in the middle of my reference books on manga/anime... probably my wife who doesn't really care about this sort of thing -- she puts books nicely on shelves, but much like shadow panther's collection, there appears to be no organisation! That's the way she's packed our daughter's children books. I can't be bothered maintaining those books in any order, because if it's not my wife putting them out of order, it's our daughter. Pah. :P

So yeah, while I could personally never arrange my Transformers in such a seemingly haphazard fashion, I know that it's because that's my personality type. Other personalities just don't care -- as long as the toys are neatly shelved, order doesn't matter to them. It's not right or wrong... just a different personality type. :)

this makes sense to me. My G1, G2, Alts/BTs/MPs are split in half in my room. Autobots one side of the bay window and Decepticons on the other side. They're each in 3 Detolfs. Then i placed Machine Wars in 1 cube(since they all can fit together) and the rest of the cubes on the Decepticon side are imports and Botcon/Club exclusives. Then on the rest of my shelves i have everything else (split by line, then faction per shelf). It's very organized. Everything on the floor on the other hand isn't...

Yeesh! You may have problems with my personality type then. LOL! Most of my collection is majorly Universe, Classics, Movie, Energon, etc but mostly put more or less in factions but in fighting stances, Autobots being led by Optimus Prime (Classics) And City Commander Ultra Magnus and the other set of Autobots led )On my computer desk) Desk by Rodimus Protector and Skyhammer and his Ariels; Decepticons being led by Classics Megatron and the other set (also on my computer Desk_ led by Galvatron (RID RID Megatron) and Darkmount. The only other order is TF Prime is in another area in my room and TF Movie Autobots on my DVR.

At least I have ALTs on my window sill. :P

For me it's all about what looks cool being together and displaying what was a recent buy. Meh. It makes me happy. ;)

I need some shelves. LOL!

Archived