Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 Revised To Add Vehicons, Pulls Bumblebee, Troop Builder Collectors Everywhere Rejoice

Peter_Van

Transformers%20Prime%20Deluxe%20RID%20Vehicon%20(3)__scaled_100.jpg
Big Bad Toy Store has sent out word that Hasbro has revised their Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 case and has thrown everything around, including replacing the two planned Shadow Strike Bumblebees with two Vehicons. This should make many happy since there was only one Vehicon figure per case when it debuted in wave 3. In addition to that change, the debut of Dead End (Wheeljack repaint with a new head) has been reduced to one figure and replaced with one Hot Shot from Wave 3, Wheeljack has replaced Cliffjumper, and Ratchet has replaced Soundwave. Airachnid, the other brand-new mold of the wave, as well as Knockout, will still ship at one a piece. See the full article for the new and old case breakdowns. Read the Full News Story Here

Wait.. :wat ..Hasbro is wising up to the fact that BB has flooded the market and is attempting to correct..? :party :rock

Now to beat my local phantom collectors to the isles and get me some Vehicons!

I have seen 1 Vehicon on the shelf in the past 2wks. Admittedly, since I've resigned from reviewing and focused my attention elsewhere, I haven't checked shelves as religiously as I once did.

You're doing better than me BW, I've only seen Voyager Bulkhead & SS and Deluxe Knockout and Hot Shot, and that was in the past two days after the past two weeks of diligent hunting in my wretchedly small town.

Airachnid comes out in Wave 4, out in July. Knockout and Vehicon were out in Wave 3, out on store shelves now.

Ahhh...thanks for splainin'. :thumb

Eh, even if I went around my area religiously, I still would find a whole bunch of zip and nada.

I only found Knock Out and Vehicon in one of the surrounding three Targets...luckily the closest!

Archived