Theory,Shia might do TF4 due to battle ship movie failure.

Shadowpanther

Theory,Shia might do TF4 due to battle ship movie failure.

Hasbro might be un-willing to take the chance of replacing Shia as the main star in TF 4. due to the battleship movie being such a huge theathre sales failure.

Hasbro might not want to risk the TF Lives movies bombing in theathre sales like the recent battle ship movie.

Perhaps hasbro thinks everyone went to go see shia in these TF live acion movies. even to the extent that shia was the reason for such high TF movies theathre sales.

I suspose another Hasbro deciding factor to ask Shia to return to do TF4 is if the delayed March 2013 movie bombs in poor theathre sales next year.

:batman waat

You lie. All of you. Shia LaBeouf is man-cake. CERTIFIED. He's a big, brave brick of beef and sweaty steak and Shia knows how to electrify, stupefy and titillate. Shia knows how to titillate and move the crowd and the entire world--including the entirety of the continental United States* worships Shia and his body because of this. People love Shia. Children LOVE HIM. People love Shia because he knows how to go lower than low, and get downright nasty. People like Barbra Streisand and Stephen Baldwin and Sandra Bernhard AND Steven Seagal love him, and so should you. Even Kim Jong Il himself loves to entertain and be entertained by the godlike Shia LaBeouf. Shia is a throwback to Dustin Hoffman, a throwback to an age of REAL men, when real men watched Barnaby Jones and ate microwave french fries and bought and used rotary nose-hair clippers. Shia LaBeouf is THAT kind of man.

Shia heals.

Shia stimulates.

Shia loves.

Shia entertains.

Shia knows.

Shia LaBeouf is mondo-boffo box office, and everyone knows that. No one went to see Transformers to see the robots. They went to see Shia spazz out and say "no" a bunch of times and generally try his best to be the anti-Billy Jack.

(*the city of Cleveland, for some reason--possibly due to its proximity to the Cuyahoga River--is criminally immune to the subversive and slithery charms of The Prince of Beef, Shia LaBeouf.)

Hey, he conspired with George Lucas and Steven Spielberg to rape Indiana Jones. He must burn.

You lie. All of you. Shia LaBeouf is man-cake. CERTIFIED. He's a big, brave brick of beef and sweaty steak and Shia knows how to electrify, stupefy and titillate. Shia knows how to titillate and move the crowd and the entire world--including the entirety of the continental United States* worships Shia and his body because of this. People love Shia. Children LOVE HIM. People love Shia because he knows how to go lower than low, and get downright nasty. People like Barbra Streisand and Stephen Baldwin and Sandra Bernhard AND Steven Seagal love him, and so should you. Even Kim Jong Il himself loves to entertain and be entertained by the godlike Shia LaBeouf. Shia is a throwback to Dustin Hoffman, a throwback to an age of REAL men, when real men watched Barnaby Jones and ate microwave french fries and bought and used rotary nose-hair clippers. Shia LaBeouf is THAT kind of man.

Shia heals.

Shia stimulates.

Shia loves.

Shia entertains.

Shia knows.

Shia LaBeouf is mondo-boffo box office, and everyone knows that. No one went to see Transformers to see the robots. They went to see Shia spazz out and say "no" a bunch of times and generally try his best to be the anti-Billy Jack.

(*the city of Cleveland, for some reason--possibly due to its proximity to the Cuyahoga River--is criminally immune to the subversive and slithery charms of The Prince of Beef, Shia LaBeouf.)

Puff puff pass?

Shia heals.

Shia stimulates.

Shia loves.

Shia entertains.

Shia knows.

Puff puff pass?

Yeah, pretty sure someone f*cked up the rotation....

I've got it on the highest authority that Shia LaBeouf is the pre-reincarnated spirit of Meatloaf's younger cousin, Willy. He also once listened to a Grace Jones song. He said so in Nylon magazine. I think it was I Need A Man, or something to that effect.

If that's not proof that Shia LaBeouf rules the roost, then I don't know what is. I've got good sources--the best--and my sources are reliable.

In all seriousness, I forgot all about that last Indiana Jones movie. It was shat all around, and I know it wan't the fault of Harrison Ford or the delightful Cate Blanchett. That leaves Shia, who did his best Ben Affleck-impersonator impersonating Ben Affleck impersonation.

I like Shia. I've seen him in all TF movies, Eagle Eye, and Disturbia, and some others... I got bored with Wall Street, but I don't blame him for that...

I've defended Shia over the years (loved him in Holes and Disturbia, and actually even in the first TF movie, believe it or not), but he really seems to be mailing it in these days performance-wise. I will excuse my own hubris here and posit that it seems to me as if he has definitely had too much success too soon, and it has killed off some (a lot?) of whatever drive or "hunger" if you will, he may have had before Herr Bay came calling. It's a shame because he reminds me somewhat of a young Richard Dreyfuss at times, and at other times, he's Ben Affleck in Gigli, or Daredevil or whatever other awful film he might be in at the time. I haven't seen Wall Street yet, but Eagle Eye was really hard to watch, and as much as I want to defend him...Shia was one of the reasons why the movie was so hard to watch. He's not acting. He's hamming it up. It's one thing when Michael Caine does that. He's Michael Caine. Shia has not earned those stripes yet.

I can't even say that he's just playing off the level of the script--chewing up the scenery because he's just in a big-budget, mindless action flick about giant, transforming, living robots, ala William Shatner or Alec Baldwin--because lately, this is just plain what Shia does.

If he doesn't watch out, he'll go the way of Leelee Sobieski.

To me he doesn't have much range. He's playing the same guy reacting the same way to different situations. That's okay. I like him in all 3 TF movies, and Disturbia was good too. I just don't think he's the go to guy for saving/revitalizing a franchise, especially one like Transformers that is already more successful than ever. Even if he were a franchise savior, this franchise don't need saving, which I think is the original thesis thread, though that was so convoluted and rambling who can say for sure?

Yeah, I'd heard that too. I guess Harrison Ford will take a more supporting role in the next Indiana Jones movie (or would that be the first Mutt Williams movie) and after that the good Dr. Jones will be phased out altogether.

Incidentally (and verging further and further off topic) if Indy's dad drank from the Holy Grail in Last Crusade wouldn't he be immortal? Wonder why they had him dead in Crystal Skull? For that matter, Indy would be immortal too. Obviously Harrison Ford won't be around forever, but new people could take on the Indiana Jones role, ala Batman or James Bond. With immortality in play, I always thought it would be cool to see an Indy film set in the future.

Archived