ACToys Not G1 BumbleBee Volkswagen Images and Details

BaCon

ACToys%20Not%20G1%20BumbleBee%20Volkswagen%20Images%20and%20Details%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
AcToys have posted some new looks at the Third Party G1 BumbleBee-Volkswagen figure that seems to be forever reproduced. This seems to be one of the best incarnations yet with what looks like some very fine workmanship on a true G1 style Volkswagon Beetle that transforms into a convincing looking Bumblebee. The images show the figure, packaging, contents and the designs for the Spike mini-figure that is said to be included along with a gun, cards, coins, toolbox, stickers, and brochure pack-ins. Check out the images and translated details after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

Now, THIS I want! :D He looks pretty awesome!

Wow, that looks remarkably like Classics Bumblebee. And Spike is in the same pose as his HOC figure.Is this a licensed figure or a particularly brazen knock-off (considering the images clearly label him as BB.) I'd happily get this if its a licensed remold of Classics Bee, but not if its a knock-off.

Wow, that looks remarkably like Classics Bumblebee. And Spike is in the same pose as his HOC figure.Is this a licensed figure or a particularly brazen knock-off (considering the images clearly label him as BB.) I'd happily get this if its a licensed remold of Classics Bee, but not if its a knock-off.

That's because it is Classics Bee. They just tweaked the head sculpt a little (sharper horns, slightly different face)

DSC08622__scaled_600.jpg

ACToys%20Not%20G1%20BumbleBee%20Volkswagen%20Images%20and%20Details%20(1)__scaled_600.jpg

Feels like an iGear thing to do. Didn't they have a prototype of this scaled Bee? I know they then put out the Legends size one... but I remember a prototype floating around at this size.

This is exactly what I want hasbro/takara to create for a classics/generation deluxe Bumblebee.

to be honestly I don't like bumblebee enough to pay 3rd party prices for this.

If it goes on sale at half price or 70% off at BBTS.com,I might be tempted to buy one.

That's because it is Classics Bee. They just tweaked the head sculpt a little (sharper horns, slightly different face)

DSC08622__scaled_600.jpg

ACToys%20Not%20G1%20BumbleBee%20Volkswagen%20Images%20and%20Details%20(1)__scaled_600.jpg

Feels like an iGear thing to do. Didn't they have a prototype of this scaled Bee? I know they then put out the Legends size one... but I remember a prototype floating around at this size.

Am I the only one who can see the obvious mold changes between the Classics Bumblebee and the ACToys one? I mean, they have a simular Transformation, but they are not the same the sam mold. ( It's just like that whole controversy about whether or not G1 Bumblebee and Cliffjumber have the same mold. :/ )

Archived