How well does Robot Kingdom handle defective parts?

Reluttr

So I recently bought the rest of Hercules from RobotKingdom, but the shovel on "neckbreaker" looks like he rammed into a steel beam or something as it has this bent up part on the inner part of his left foot.

http://campl.us/jDyR

How exactly does robotkingdom handle things like this? Like will they want me to return the entire figure or would they do like bbts and simply ship out the affected part?

The look of it does not bother me entirely, as he could had got it by ramming into autobot scum ;)... its just that the stupid shovel has issues enough holding together without one side being bent up and completely unable to peg together. :(

Put it this way, last night I got my ast two pieces to Hercules from them and the thumb on Neckbreaker's Devvy fist is busted. So, I emailed them and they're sending out a replacement fist tomorrow.

I have NEVER had a bad experience with RK and have been using them for about 3 or 4 years now. All I did on this occasion is email info@robotkingdom.com and give them A)My order number, and B) the issue, with pictures attached to my email clearly showing the problem.

They're always hepful with anything I've had concerns over, so I'm sure they'll work something out with you, buddy :thumb

P.S This is the picture I sent them, showing where the thumb's joint is snapped:

HercHand1.jpg

Just shot Daniel a email with some pics. I sent the pics of the warped shovel and then another of the figure with the part I need circled. :D

... I forgot to include the order number though. :S

Hopefully Daniel will recognize me since I worked with him to place the order. XD

Also... I had a older Brave figure break like that on one of the swivel joints. i mean sure you can glue it back together, but it looks weird. :(

Im glad Daniel is sending you a replacement! :D

Daniel will probably use the same figure for parts for both of us. :tflaugh

Yeah, since I'm getting fisted by him (lol) I'm sure he'll just chop that figure up for anyone that needs spare parts

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I hoped I would not have to bring this thread back... But I emailed Daniel "RobotKingdom" about my defective Neckbreaker leg. Everything was going well up until we got to how I would get the part. Daniel kept insisting I make another small order and I pay the shipping charge... but I am rather tapped out at the moment, I mean I did spend like $750 on this order. So he agreed to ship it.

But by this time I noticed that the cross beam parts in the infinity warfare II sets will break when you try combining all the swords into the "giant" sword for unicron. So I mentioned this in the next email and asked if it was a common problem and if he happened to have a replacement part handy. I mean if he didn't then its not a biggy, the targetoids were really shoddy, and its not RK's fault the plastic is fragile.

Well Daniel replys with the following message.

Hello,

Yes, for Neckbreaker part, it is available.
We need some time to contact JB for parts.
We will come back to you when they are available.

Yours Sincerely,
Daniel

I received this message 23 days ago...

So last Tuesday I was fiddling with neckbreaker and remembered I had never heard back from Daniel. So I sent him another email asking if he has gotten a reply from JB, and if it was possible for him to go ahead and just ship me the Neckbreaker leg and then I would either pay the shipping at my expense or place another order if he got the replacement Infinity Warfare II parts in. I did not get a reply, which I thought was odd since Robot Kingdom had been replying to me THE SAME NIGHT when I emailed RK in the past.

So Thursday night I sent another email, again asking the same question. No reply...

So just now I emailed Daniel for a third time, this time with a new subject "just in-case their spam filter got the last threaded email", and so far have not got a reply.

I mean I understand that they are probably really busy, but its really bothering me that it has been a week since I recently started inquiring and have yet to get a response, especially since I was always got a reply within a few days in the past.

I am starting to think they wrote me off and have no intention of helping me! :(

EDIT:

Just contacted RK via facebook. I guess their email system is down and they are having trouble answering support questions. Anyways they are shipping the parts out soon and will send me a message with tracking when its out. :D

Archived