Official Looks at Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Ultra Magnus

Peter_Van

transformers-prime-cyberverse-commander-official-ultra-magnus%20(3)__scaled_100.jpg
If our photos of Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Ultra Magnus from BotCon 2012 were not enough to satisfy your hunger of this upcoming figure, how do official images work for you? Online retailer Amazon has posted official images of the figure in-package and robot and vehicle modes. The figure is set for a July 2012 release along with Nightwatch Optimus Prime for $8.99 each. Take a look at the Ultra Magnus, fit with a unique mold, check out the gallery. Read the Full News Story Here

I'm a huge fan of anything Ultra Magnus. I like the design of this in both modes. I'm trying to figure out what the alt mode is. the alt mode looks like it could be a fire truck,military vechicle or a construction vechicle.

I love that they gave TFP's Ultra Magnu's toy a Huge Hammer weapon that looks similar to the TF Animaited ultra Magnus toy/cartoon hammer.

I'm hoping Ultra Magnus makes a appearance in the TFP Cartoon series. as Ultra Magnus had a awesome cartoon persona in 2001 Rid & 2008 Animated's cartoon series.

I'd love to see a Voyager sized TFP Ultra Magnus toy. I'd really love to see a Leader sized TFP Ultra Magnus toy that combined with TFP Optimus. like 2001 Rid had optimus & ultra Magnus combine.

I'll pick him up but I really hope he gets released in a larger class.

Archived