To build or not the build...

Reluttr

5 members have voted

1. 1. Build the shadow microns?

• Yes
    • No

So by a freak chance of luck, I have managed to get a hold of a full set of shadow microns thanks to Robotkingdoms promotion. Should I build them or put them away as is as a "investment"? I'm kinda curious what shadow Bulo looks like with Hercules. XD

I don't know dude. On one hand I say go for it, but on another hand, I'm thinking something like this as "investment." I'm not into transformers for monetary values, but there are some I don't open for the sake that one day they might have some value. And then, some look damn nice in the package!!! Get a couple more opinions first, and then go with how you feel.

I would leave them in their boxes untouched, as that is what I am doing with the micron from any Arms Micron that I buy.

go for it.

So you spent $600 at Robot Kingdom?!? What did you get and how much was the shipping on that?!

I ended up getting the last 4 parts of hercules I needed, the 4 infinity warfare sets, United G2 Prime, and 2010 Predaking. Which ended up being like $604 XD

The shipping was like... 89ish I think.

Sad thing is, I added it all up and I still ended up saving like $80 AFTER shipping with RK when compared to BBTS before shipping. Whats even sadder is that the shipping times were about the same. :S

But yeah I was just gonna get the hercules parts and the infinity warfare sets... But going off what the shadow microns are going for, I was better off to just go ahead and get Laser Prime and Predaking. Because I wanted to get both anyways later on, but this way I ended up getting like 200$ of product for free by just getting them now.

On the plus side, since I used bill me later, I got another 10$ off and have 6 months to pay it off without any interest. :D

Yeah the Bill me Later helps and when you buy in mass like that, RK is definitely better then BBTS

I'm not into transformers for monetary values,

I am exactly the same.

my opinion is don't open them. especially if you want to get top dollar for these if your planning to eventually sell them.

obviously if you plan to never sell these. then open them up & enjoy them.

go for it.

So you spent $600 at Robot Kingdom?!? What did you get and how much was the shipping on that?!

I ended up getting the last 4 parts of hercules I needed, the 4 infinity warfare sets, United G2 Prime, and 2010 Predaking. Which ended up being like $604 XD

The shipping was like... 89ish I think.

Sad thing is, I added it all up and I still ended up saving like $80 AFTER shipping with RK when compared to BBTS before shipping. Whats even sadder is that the shipping times were about the same. :S

But yeah I was just gonna get the hercules parts and the infinity warfare sets... But going off what the shadow microns are going for, I was better off to just go ahead and get Laser Prime and Predaking. Because I wanted to get both anyways later on, but this way I ended up getting like 200$ of product for free by just getting them now.

On the plus side, since I used bill me later, I got another 10$ off and have 6 months to pay it off without any interest. :D

nice! I try that Bill Me Later bullshit every once in a while and it never works for me. oh well. Enjoy that Hercules!

Ok guys, I broke down and built them. XD

I actually like them alot, like they hardly feel like model kits at all. Whats probably the best thing about them is that their joints are all ratcheted, so when you move their arms and legs you get a nice solid clicky feeling.

Archived