X-Transbots Reveal Third Party Figure Mega F�toresu Makishimasu - NOT Fortress Maximus

BaCon

If its an homage/update to G1 and you think Trypticon needs a robot mode your retarded. It would defeat the whole purpose. He's a city and a giant dinosaur which is his robot mode. He doesn't need anything added on. Especially not a mode he never had in the first place. The same rings true for Metroplex. If someone gave Trypticon a humanoid robot mode I just wouldn't buy it because it would just simply be retarded. Leave the humanoid modes to the other Cityformers who originally had them and give me my robot dinosaur!

your retarded.

Can we please respects others opinions & views on this forum.

Can we please try to treat everyone with respect & dignity.

Exploding like this & calling a fellow TFormers member "Retarted" is against the forum policy rules. what's worse it's a form of Degrading & bullying. it also ignites others to join in on the bashing.

NEVAR! Gimme Metroplex and Trypticon instead!

I'd love to newer homage toys of Metroplex & Trypticon,whether they be liscensed or 3rd party. I wouldn't mind if their leader sized.

Regarding 3rd Party or liscensed metroplex & Trypticon newer homage toys. I seriously think they need to re-do the modes & make them better. Trpticon needs a robot mode. Metroplex needs a better Vechicle mode. that rolling land based aircraft carrier mode was awful even for 1986. I'd love for metroplex to get a water based aircraft carrier alt mode,this would be awesome.

Trypticon has a robot mode; its just not a humanoid one. Why do an update of the character if you're going to change the essence of him so radically? The best thing about him was that he turned from a city to a city's natural predator, Godzilla. A Trypticon with a non-saurian robot mode simply wouldn't be Trypticon.

I'd love to newer homage toys of Metroplex & Trypticon,whether they be liscensed or 3rd party. I wouldn't mind if their leader sized.

Regarding 3rd Party or liscensed metroplex & Trypticon newer homage toys. I seriously think they need to re-do the modes & make them better. Trpticon needs a robot mode. Metroplex needs a better Vechicle mode. that rolling land based aircraft carrier mode was awful even for 1986. I'd love for metroplex to get a water based aircraft carrier alt mode,this would be awesome.

Trypticon has a robot mode; its just not a humanoid one. Why do an update of the character if you're going to change the essence of him so radically? The best thing about him was that he turned from a city to a city's natural predator, Godzilla. A Trypticon with a non-saurian robot mode simply wouldn't be Trypticon.

It's a added on humanoid Robot mode. those who dis-like the robot mode can pretend it doesn't exist & don't have to transform the toy into robot mode. the toy would still transform from a huge T-Rex,into a city/attack base & a added robot mode.

the robot mode could have all sorts of beastial elements like claws poping out of the hands & feet. a robot head inside a dinosaur skull with horns on the crown. a beastial meelee weapon like the animated dinobots had.

It's a added on humanoid Robot mode. those who dis-like the robot mode can pretend it doesn't exist & don't have to transform the toy into robot mode. the toy would still transform from a huge T-Rex,into a city/attack base & a added robot mode.

the robot mode could have all sorts of beastial elements like claws poping out of the hands & feet. a robot head inside a dinosaur skull with horns on the crown. a beastial meelee weapon like the animated dinobots had.

For someone who has a preference of G1 size and faithfulness, I find it a little ironic you want to drastically change Metroplex and Trypticon. Take away their essence, of what makes them great. Trypticon does not need a humanoid mode, as that that severely take away from Trypticon. Metroplex is a Citybot, so to change him into an Aircraft carrier is just wrong.

For someone who has a preference of G1 size and faithfulness, I find it a little ironic you want to drastically change Metroplex and Trypticon. Take away their essence, of what makes them great. Trypticon does not need a humanoid mode, as that that severely take away from Trypticon. Metroplex is a Citybot, so to change him into an Aircraft carrier is just wrong.

edit & forget it.

Archived