X-Transbots Reveal Third Party Figure Mega F�toresu Makishimasu - NOT Fortress Maximus

BaCon

X-Transbots%20Reveal%20Third%20Party%20Figure%20Mega%20Fotoresu%20Makishimasu%20%20(3)__scaled_100.jpg
X-Transbots have revealed some news and skecheds for their third party figure Mega F�toresu Makishimasu. Which if you didn't read between the letters is a Homage to the G1 Fortress Maximus. They have posted the following comments about this figure: "Our designer currently is working for a new redesign of Mega F�toresu Makishimasu that mostly G1 homage! He has multiple alt mode configurations, transforming into a relatively compact "city" mode, "battle station" and more. See the images and read the full details after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

This could be interesting if the toy has decent poseabilty in robot mode.

what if it's not 2 feet tall like the original?????

Is this a trick question?

Will I get bombarded for my size scale TF toy preferences if I answer this question?

do you'd know how much you'd pay if a 3rd party TF toy was 2 feet tall?

The description says "Compact". So I'd assume it's not 2 feet tall.

The bigger this toy is the more it'll cost.

I'd also assume it doesn't comes with all it's accessories,as the 1987 fort max toy literally had over a dozen weapons & accessories.

My guess is all the fort max accessories & weapons for this are sold in another pack. maybe by this 3rd party company or by another 3rd party company..

This might be the pre-fort max version. where it's not a double headmaster. maybe it'll just be a regular singular headmaster. or not a head master at all.

to be quite honest I was never a fan of the flying battle station alt mode that fort max had. If I were to re-design this fort max toy. i'd give it a flying alt mode that would look like the star wars "STAR DESTROYER"

I will buy both on certain conditions

1) They both have to be taller then Cybertron Supreme Starscream

2) They come with their headmaster partners. (I would easily forgive no cerebros and instead have Spike transform into NOT Fortress Maximus's head)

3) A price tag of $250 and less.

Then I will buy

NEVAR! Gimme Metroplex and Trypticon instead!

Also, can we please stop with the NOT-xxx shit! Nobody at Hasbro is being fooled.

NEVAR! Gimme Metroplex and Trypticon instead!

I'd love to newer homage toys of Metroplex & Trypticon,whether they be liscensed or 3rd party. I wouldn't mind if their leader sized.

Regarding 3rd Party or liscensed metroplex & Trypticon newer homage toys. I seriously think they need to re-do the modes & make them better. Trpticon needs a robot mode. Metroplex needs a better Vechicle mode. that rolling land based aircraft carrier mode was awful even for 1986. I'd love for metroplex to get a water based aircraft carrier alt mode,this would be awesome.

Archived