Official Takara TFP Microns shorts,5 videos,featuring cel drawn microns

Shadowpanther

Official Takara TFP Microns shorts,5 videos,featuring cel drawn microns

For those un-aware what this is. These are the new mold microns that come packaged with the Takara TF Prime toys. instead of Takara's TFP toys comming with over sized mech tech weapons. Takara is using a combination of PCC minicons & new mold microns that are targetmasters that either have a robot mode or a beast mode.

To make a long story short. Takara at a recent asian toy convention. promised they'd be 2 minutes worth of cel drawn TFP Microns animated featured after each TFP cartoon episode in Japan ends. basically the TFP Microns get some animation time & their targetmasters in disguise. so covert is the microns disguise,the transformers robots themselves are un-aware their sentinent beings.

My personal comments after seeing those Five Takara TFP Microns 2 minute shorts:

I honestly had high hopes for these 2 Minute microns shorts at the end of each Takara TFP cartoon episode. I knew america would get to see these eventually & rather fast due to you-tube being the biggest piracy thing out their.

I knew the 2 minutes Micron's videos would be inferior & no where near the awesome CGI where the TF prime animated is. with that said,Wow the Microns 2 minute shorts is literally 100 times worse then I ever could imagine. The cel animation is so bad it's leaps & bounds worse than south park's & adult swims CN in house animated shows. The TFP microns videos was so awful it actually looks like each micron is hanging from a hanger while their talking.

BTW,It's not really a 2 minute microns shorts videos. It's actually 30 seconds of cel drawn micron's moving & talking & one minute & 30 seconds of 5 or 6 asian females transforming the TFP toys.

I must say,I really liked those 5 or 6 asian females doing their one minute & 30 second TF Prime show. their all equally cute & equally beautiful.

Archived