Anyone else excited for this 3rd Party Aerialbot Set?

ice_wolf74

Ever since I was a kid, the Aerialbots have always been my favorite G1 combiner; both in the cartoon and the toys. Just the ideas of jets transforming to robots and then to a super-robot always fascinated me. I even owned Airraid as a kid. Well being 37 now, the idea still excites me just like it did when I was 11 years old. Granted, I do not currently own a G1 Superion today as the mold has not aged well at all; however, this new 3rd party set looks to finally give the G1 Superion the justice that it deserves from the silhouette pictures shown. For that, I am super-excited for this figure even if each figure is going to cost 100 dollars each. I will own this set. I can't wait.

Question though: for those who have purchased the Not-Devastator set from this 3rd party company, how is the quality of the figures? Are we talking Hasbro/Takara quality or knock-off quality? If these figures are of cheap quality plastic and bad paint jobs, then maybe I will relegate myself just to the pics of the figures online instead of actually purchasing them. :redface

you couldn't post this in the news thread article regarding the same figure set?

i'm sure you can also google up some written AND video reviews for Hercules since it's been complete for 3 months now. I have the set and it's awesome.

he's just about the same height as Cybertron Primus, just a lil shorter than Armada Unicron. When I finally get in my last two pieces hopefully tomorrow or saturday, I'm goign to take pics of him next to various Tfs to give everyone an idea of how big, and how articulated this guy is. I will be taking pics of him next to the following and any others ppl may wish me to that I have figures of:

Brave Maximus

Unicron

Primus

G1 Devastator

ROTF Devastator

Classics Optimus Prime

Hybrid Convoy

Legends RTS Optimus Prime

Energon Omega Supreme

Feel free to request pics. if I have the figure you want comparison pics with I would be happy to snap a pic for you :thumb

Archived