Prime Vehicon

madman1366

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's all supply and demand right? most collectors will want at least one of the character on the cast, so there is a 'baseline' demand already. Seeing that Vechicon is a cannon fodder character, some people would want multiple copies, which would increase its demand. As of right now, he is only available 1 per case for this wave, and there is no telling if he will be re-released in future waves (at least in wave 4, he is not in that assortment), making his 'value' way more inflated then it odd to be. IMO, Wave 3 should have been 1x Rachet 1x Arcee 2x Knockout 2(or 3)x Vechicon 2(or 1)x Hotshot.

I think it's silly we're getting Kup first instead of Ironhide.

Hasbro & Takara at that asian toy convention months ago. said TFP Deluxe Ironhide's toy would not be in the TFP cartoon series.

So my solid guess is TFP Kup's deluxe toy will be in the TFP cartoon series. as either a cameo or recurring character.

I think it's silly we're getting Kup first instead of Ironhide.

Hasbro said TFP Deluxe Ironhide's toy would not be in the TFP cartoon series.

Hasbro has said alot of things that end up being bullshit. Id rather see Ironhide on the show than Kup anyway.

It's something about his face that just says Sideways to me, that and he's purple, like Armada Sidey was. I'd actually love to see someone make this into some osrt of headmaster so it had the same gimmick as armada sideways had with his minicons/microns

Archived