Case Assortment

C - 310

Hi guys. If you are actively following the Prime Toyline, you probably know that wave 3 is coming out. If you know that already, you might know that wave 3 only has 1 per case vechicon in them. Last night I literally went to 5 different stores, only to see exactly a case of wave 3 on pegs at each store, EXCEPT for Vechicon. (Yes, I know, you can blame me for bad luck, going too late, etc)

After the whole FE debacle, I decide to 'settle' for RID vechicon instead, but only to treated to 1 per case assortment. It's like a slap in the face, and then Hasbro turned my other cheek. (oh, he will not be in wave 4, which will only contain 1 per case Airachnid also >:/) Hasbro, why do you have to include BumbleBee? He already appeared in the 2 previous waves!

So for those of you who collect other toylines, do they stuck an old mold that has already has 2 per case in previous waves? (I.E. BUBBLEBEE!)? And for those of you "in the know", how do they decide case assortment?

Sorry for the rant, but I needed to vent that somewhere. haha.

PS: if you can locate a vechicon, please PM me.

I got lucky and found mine this past Sunday morning with Knock Out. I picked up Hot Shot the week earlier. If you're area is at least getting these figures, you still have a solid chance of finding Vehicon.

Well to hear Hasbro tell it, the retailers demand a certain amount of the most recognizable characters in each case. In this case, Bumblebee. Retailers these days have their heads buried squarely up their rear ends and tend to lag behind the trends at times. I have to wonder how much Hasbro has tried to talk some sense into them on this issue. Maybe the solution is quite simply to increase the number of figures packed per case in order to include a better assortment of each figure in the case so that no new figure has to suffer from a lack of case room because they had to pack more BB's.

Bumblebee has ran his course and even the kids are getting sick of him. Time for retailers to know this and start looking for a new TF posterbot to hook people with. Right now, aside from Optimus there aren't many who are as identifiable or likable to the general public. That's the problem.

Hasbro is beating a dead horse with Bumblebee!! It's like either they think he's still cool and everyone wants him, or they are forcing him onto us. The latter would be stupid considering how many people they might lose by shoving this pathetic mold down our throats!!! I have UN Airachnid on preorder. Yeah, she'll cost double, but I won't have to search. Hopefully I can find a Vehicon!!

Archived