"HOLY GRAILS",what's on your want list? what'd you buy?

Shadowpanther

"HOLY GRAILS",what's on your want list? what'd you buy?

It's a TF thread but you can list non-TF holy grails toys also

here's my want list:

1-music device USB Ravage.

2- 2010 Takara Unicron

3- Takara Brave MP King exkaiser

4-That MP Brave final version Goa gai gar that was made by another company not named takara.

Heres the holy garils I bought:

1- Takara 1990 Brave Dinogeist in a MISB box.

2- SDCC Alternators Rodimus.

3-the toynami MP Robotech valkyre With the jetfire head sculpt.

4- the macross MP Robotech valkyre with the jetfire head sculpt.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are wanting the Cm's corp gaogaigar!

I recently got the gaofighgar version. Its pretty decent as a display piece, got really tight joints and alright build quality. Its kinda fragile though, especially around the head swivel area. Also when taking it apart, be sure to push the smaller robots legs out through the feet or you might destroy the knee Assembly.

I got most of my Grails:

BW Transmutate (without buying the other figures).

Custom Alternators Soundwave

Diamond Select "wall statue Soundwave w/ Laserbeak, Ravage and Rumble

A big old Soundwave that actually plays cassettes (cant remember the actual name for it)

The only true Grails left for me are the Cassete Dinos. My only hope for them however is if more KOs get made.

I don't have any more "holy grails." I used to, they were G1 Reflector at one point, then I just had to get G1 Ft. Max as complete as I possibly could get him. After that, it was Overlord--who I (also) never have gotten. I stocked up on a ton of G1 figures--only to have a disturbingly high number of them get stolen about 4-8 months ago. But that's another story I am not going to bore anyone with.

Bottom line: it just seemed after getting one "holy grail," there was always another, and another and another. Getting most of my holy grails didn't change my life or make me any happier or anything...I just had another toy on my shelf. I was happy to have it, but I myself was definitely not "happy." So, I don't have any holy grails. Whatever I get is what I'll get. Right now, I'm content to get the newer Prime stuff and focus on acquiring HA Soundwave at some point. This stuff really is fleeting and Hasbro is screwing with their releases anyway, so this really doesn't matter all that much.

You are wanting the Cm's corp gaogaigar!

I recently got the gaofighgar version. Its pretty decent as a display piece, got really tight joints and alright build quality. Its kinda fragile though, especially around the head swivel area. Also when taking it apart, be sure to push the smaller robots legs out through the feet or you might destroy the knee Assembly.

Agreed. GaoFighGar is pretty good. Although mine is a little Back heavy due to the waist Transformation of Phantom Gao to GaoFar. :/

As for my "Holy Grail," The main one I'm looking for is the CM'S 24 Star GaoGaiGar. and I've auctully found the ONLY place where I can get him. I just need another $400 to get him. ( And no, I'm not telling you where because he's mine. >:D )

The list follows with FE Bulkhead, FE Cliffjumper CMS Brave GaoGaiGo and Genesic GaoGaiGar Version 2.0, and Maybe a few R.I.D figures.

I don't really have any grails anymore - I got them all. Fort Max, got at the Atlantic City Collectors Show years ago. Overlord I have. Star Convoy I got the reissue.

I wouldn't mind getting Energon Ultra Magnus, but the excellent interpretations recently have dulled the pain over the limited release.

The grail is the end-game piece. That one item that when you get it, you are done. It is not possible to have more than one grail. You saw Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, there is only one and all the others are fake.

Of course they aren't fake TFs, but you have to realise that you have 1 Grail and multiple Goals.

My grail is Lucky Draw clear Sixshot.

The grail is the end-game piece. That one item that when you get it, you are done. It is not possible to have more than one grail. You saw Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, there is only one and all the others are fake.

Of course they aren't fake TFs, but you have to realise that you have 1 Grail and multiple Goals.

My grail is Lucky Draw clear Sixshot.

Well in that case mine doesn't exist. A gold chrome MP Soundwave.

I have the USB Ravage and 2010 Unicron, they're botoh great toys and well worth getting IMO

USB Ravage is like the Masterpiece G1 Ravage sans cassette mode. Excellent in jaguar form.

Archived