Powercore Combiners - Like, hate or indifferent?

Smokescreened

I don't know Sparkless, I kind of view Huffer as an upgraded version of him, but then I also do not have him with any of the stupid microns

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Idea of PCC Huffer being G1 Huffer. However dont like the look of hm.

It'd fit him though.

Optimus: "Huffer you're a good man and an excellent soldier, however since you do nothing but bitch, the only Autobots that I can get to work along side you are these mindless drones. Now you can bitch all day"

Hahahahahaha!!!

My solid guess is the PCC drones had spring loaded activated transformations for combiner mode. to make them easier for much-much younger kids to play with. had the PCC drones had to be transformed by hand/manually for combiner mode,then the kid buying age would have been a bit higher.

That has nothing to do with it. Someone at Hasbro just thinks it's a cool gimmick to not have to transform anything.

It doesn't take a child prodigy to figure out how to turn a vehicle into a rather simple arm or leg and then attach it.

The easier a TF toy is to transform,then the lower the kid age it takes to play with the TF toys.

You know we're talking about literally flipping out a couple panels, maybe stretch it out and it's done right? We're not even talking more than 2 seconds for a novice who still has to have the intelligence to transform the leader properly anyway. So I think a few manually unfolding limbs is something that anyone should be able to handle...or they shouldn't be playing with TF's at all.

Archived