Official Pics of FOC Soundwave and Soundblaster

Lord_Onslaught

That was actually pretty awesome. And the whole Prime losing his memory thing makes me want to start watching this series again. Thanks alot! :redface. I hate the whole Unicron in the Earth thing tho.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was actually pretty awesome. And the whole Prime losing his memory thing makes me want to start watching this series again. Thanks alot! :redface. I hate the whole Unicron in the Earth thing tho.

:win You're welcome.

Unicron is so specific to me...I like him, but yet I hate him, and I think one of the reasons why is that he is, to me, purely a cosmic character (he's clearly meant to be the TF equivalent of Galactus) and should exist in a purely cosmic setting, and the TFs will likely never commit full-time to that--and I would love a TF continuity that was purely cosmic, personally--but the closest I've seen to the TFs doing that was the wildly inconsistent S3 of G1 (never bothered with the AEC era, so I readily admit to some ignorance there).

Prime is dark without being depressing (like an Italian horror movie) and very nuanced. It also makes me want to hate Mike Bay even more than I already do (which shouldn't be possible), considering who's writing the show. I love it. I love it ALL.

A question to whoever is buying this toy. What color are you buying? do you love the mold enough to buy both blue/soundwave & black/soundblaster color schemes?

I'll be buying the blue/soundwave colors because I consider them more iconic & more reconizable by more people.

Who cares if its more recognizable to other people you should just buy whichever you like more. Im getting both though because I collect Soundwaves and by extension that includes his minions and Soundblaster.

Archived