Bad buyer on eBay... How should I handle this?

Reluttr

Sure, it's the honest thing to do. Except the buyer hasn't been completely honest himself. Just saying.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Alrighty guys, here is what I ended up doing. XD

I got the game back a few weeks ago and it was as it was when I sent him, lacking smoke smell may I add.

Anyways, I have re-sold the game and it while it was not the same amount I owed this "buyer" it was enough for me to cover it after putting some of my own money into it. So it looks like everyone "original buyer, ebay, and paypal" is happy after shanking me for $150+ dollars of my own money.

Moral of the story... block cosmic_lord_x2 from bidding on your listings and save yourself from the stress and cost of dealing with this flaky buyer.

Alrighty guys, here is what I ended up doing. XD

I got the game back a few weeks ago and it was as it was when I sent him, lacking smoke smell may I add.

Anyways, I have re-sold the game and it while it was not the same amount I owed this "buyer" it was enough for me to cover it after putting some of my own money into it. So it looks like everyone "original buyer, ebay, and paypal" is happy after shanking me for $150+ dollars of my own money.

Moral of the story... block cosmic_lord_x2 from bidding on your listings and save yourself from the stress and cost of dealing with this flaky buyer.

IMHO Below:

Ebay makes no sense. because ebay gives sellers the option of not allowing returns. or having a selected 3 day or 7 day or 14 day for allowed returns. this makes no sense because ebay always favors the buyers & will allow returns up until a few months. paypal refunds is different from ebay refunds,paypal allows refunds more than ebay,which cancels out ebay's refund policies.

ebay giving the seller a option to refuse returns. then put clauses in the contract like as follows: if the buyer isn't happy with his item he gets a refund. if the buyer claims the item is not in the description of what he bought,then he gets a refund. if the buyer claims the toy smells,broke or whatever then he gets a refund.

Ebay favoring the buyer more than the seller. reminds me of motor vechicle. when drivers are allowed to take the cops to court to dispute motor vechicle violations tickets/points. because 99% of the time the judge makes the cops win. because the judge is a goverment employee like the cops are. the cops & judge jobs have a quoto they need to fill each month to make their job/salaries/commission worth while to make the government keep them employed

eBay only cares about attracting buyers. They'd rather deal with large scale sellers who aren't going to sweat an occasional 'bad deal'. They could care less about casual sellers. You know, the ones that put them on the map in the first place.

eBay only cares about attracting buyers. They'd rather deal with large scale sellers who aren't going to sweat an occasional 'bad deal'. They could care less about casual sellers. You know, the ones that put them on the map in the first place.

:agree

Sad really, isn't it. I used to love ebay for buying and selling

Archived