Bad buyer on eBay... How should I handle this?

Reluttr

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My biggest problem on eBay are the sellers who do not leave feedback, even after I have left feedback for them. When I do sell I have always worked with the buyer to address any concerns they have. I've even gone out of my way to help buyers.

One time I ate $20 in shipping because I misquoted the shipping to Canada. The buyer was happy that I would be willing to ship there after saying United States on;y. I quoted the shipping to be $23 and it ended up being $42. he noticed that on the shipping tag and asked if I wanted him to reimburse me. I told him no because I had quoted $23 not $42 so it was my responsibility to pay the extra cost. And I got great feedback from him for that.

Now there are sellers I will never deal with again. Wheeljackslab being one of them, he is such a pain in the ass to deal with when something is wrong that I just flat out refuse to buy from him ever again

My biggest problem on eBay are the sellers who do not leave feedback, even after I have left feedback for them. When I do sell I have always worked with the buyer to address any concerns they have. I've even gone out of my way to help buyers.

One time I ate $20 in shipping because I misquoted the shipping to Canada. The buyer was happy that I would be willing to ship there after saying United States on;y. I quoted the shipping to be $23 and it ended up being $42. he noticed that on the shipping tag and asked if I wanted him to reimburse me. I told him no because I had quoted $23 not $42 so it was my responsibility to pay the extra cost. And I got great feedback from him for that.

Now there are sellers I will never deal with again. Wheeljackslab being one of them, he is such a pain in the ass to deal with when something is wrong that I just flat out refuse to buy from him ever again

yea. i agree. His descriptions don't cover anything and when asking questions, the answers are as vague as can be! still hasn't stopped me from buying from him but i know its a gamble going into it.

Really? I've had good experience with him. I did have one problem when the wrong accessory was packaged with the toy, but it was corrected promptly.

The only thing odd about him is that his toys always smell like dry cereal, like Froot Loops or something.

I bought a complete Powermaster Optimus Prime from him once, and when I recieved it, it was yellow, definitely not the white one pictured he was missing HiQ and his two black blasters. WJS kept saying that that is what I bought and I must have thrown out HiQ and the Blasters. With how picky I am I know that was not the case,I even showed a picture of the one he sent me compared to the one I had bought. And he made this big deal. I never got my money back, and swore that I would never buy from him again.

he uses a lot of stock photography. I bought an omega supreme styrofoam from him once and the cubbies on the foam had battery acid residue all over them. it wasn't in the picture. some of his auctions do use actual pictures of the times he sells. but not often.

I haven't sold in awhile, but from what I understand a seller cannot leave feedback until after the buyer does. If this is true, sellers would have to keep checking to see who he can leave feedback for. Since this change happened, I noticed a slowing effect on my feedback rating but I've got enough where it isn't a huge concern for me.

Actually I've had sellers leave me feedback before I have left them feedback in the last few months

I NEVER leave feedback as a seller until the buyer does so first. Too many malicious jackasses who would leave a neutral or a negative for the hell of it. And before you call me jaded, I've had it happen to me twice before.

Archived