ToyWorld Finalizes Hegemon, Releasing In June

Peter_Van

toyworld-hegemon-final%20(6)__scaled_100.jpg
Third party custom shop ToyWorld has finalized their Hegemon (Not G1 Megatron) figure and is on target for a June 2012 shipping date, they announced. The company showed off the final figure that is capable of being held by a human. The product is pre-orderable at 3rdPartyStore for $99 USD. Grab a look at the images after the hop. Read the Full News Story Here

I'm waiting on this guy until I've seen reviews on the quality of him. he does look pretty damn nice though, and much better than MP Megs, who I still to this day am glad I didn't pay full price for

This is a easy pass....

it's so many negatives I don't like as such: the iconic stuff on top of the robot shoulders are missing. the upper & lower robot legs look very weak,thin & just ulgy. way too much red translucent plastic all over the robot back & arms.

Currently I've got the MP-05 Megatron & the Henkei nerf gun megatron. these will do just fine until another 3rd party company creates another gun megatron that I like a bit better.

I'm loving this guy, and glad I pre ordered him.

Captured Prey also has him for $110.After shipping I paid a grand total of $118.05 for Hegemon from them

Captured Prey Hegemon Pre Order

I just wish Hasbro had put this out instead of Nerf-a-Tron... $20 in store versus $99+shipping? Yeah...

Yeah I agree,Had Hasbro released this in the usa retail store for $20/$25 voyager/ultra,I would have bought this in a heart beat.

I just have a hard time trying to justify paying $100 plus another $12 in shipping fees for this toy. maybe if It was leader sized & had the iconic 1984 gun parts on top of the shoulder pads then I would have paid over $150 for this.

I just wish Hasbro had put this out instead of Nerf-a-Tron... $20 in store versus $99+shipping? Yeah...

Yeah I agree,Had Hasbro released this in the usa retail store for $20/$25 voyager/ultra,I would have bought this in a heart beat.

I just have a hard time trying to justify paying $100 plus another $12 in shipping fees for this toy. maybe if It was leader sized & had the iconic 1984 gun parts on top of the shoulder pads then I would have paid over $150 for this.

I have a hard time justifying it too, but I know I'll end up ponying up the cash for it. Oh the burden of having a Transformers collection....

It's also available on Chimungmung toy shop, I personally have never had any problems dealing with him, in fact on a few occasions he seems to have bent over backwards to make sure I'm satisfied with my order.

• 3 weeks later...

PlanetIacon and ToyWorld have put up new pictures of Hegemon that are apparently of the production run figure.

As you can see the figure appears to be sporting a black cap on the gun tip, my only assumption is that it will be Orange on import figures. Will it be removable and non-essential for the silencer? Only time will tell...

Archived