First Edition to be re-released...In Asia. :/

RUMBLEBEE

IMG_7534__scaled_100.jpg
According to multiple sources, Hasbro, Inc. may be looking to release additional waves of Transformers Prime First Edition Arcee, Cliffjumper, and Vehicons as well as Transformers Dark of the Moon Que (Mercedes Benz E550) in Asia. The case breakdown for the Prime figures including two (2x) of Arcee and three (3x) each of Cliffjumper and Vehicon. The information also specifies that each case of Transformers Dark of the Moon waves will include only Que figures, meaning that all eight (8) in the case will be one figure. Continue... Read the Full News Story Here

Seriously?

Well at least two of the figures I've wanted will be a little easier to get a hold of... I guess Vehicon is good for those who want to army build that one and don't mind importing from Asia, (or live in Asia) but I haven't any interest in it.

My guess is all the USA based & over seas based import sites carry these items for a huge mark up.

Personally none of the FE nor last wave dotm/trilogy toys faascinated me,So I was never going to buy them from the start.

Only one out of those that I am looking for is Wheeljack/Que. Hopefully this will bring down the price of him on Ebay.

I still want these First Editions being released in the States. All these distribution problems just makes me think that Hasbro keeps dropping the ball on so many of these fantastic figures and I don't want to have to pay imoort prices for something that we should have gotten a whiloe ago. I just may bite the bullet and pay the mark up. More bitter than sweet IMO.

You know, Hasbro could damn near double the price on these things and we'd pay it because it'd still be cheaper than importing.

Archived