Lets all rate & Judge the Beastwars $20 Ultra sized toys

Shadowpanther

all of beast wars was crap...thats my two cent..

Ouch. Too bad, dude.

My favorites are Tigerhawk, Rampage, and Depth Charge. Yeah, the latter's disc firing gimmick makes him take up a ton of shelf space and makes him back heavy...but it's fun to play with! TMII Megatron is regal in dragon mode...but don't ever convert him to robot mode. Those hip hinges keep on breaking on me, so I leave him in dragon mode now. :(

I prefer the BM take, with its three modes - robot, dragon, soda can. :tflaugh The lack of a bendy arm in itself makes the BM version superior.

I was looking forward to the Botcon/OTFC TM2 Megatron that was going to use the six-changer Car robots gigatron toy mold. The toy was suspose to have a newer tm2 megatron styled head scukpt. Glen lost the botcon liscense. when fun pub got the liscense they gave us Deathsaurus,which is a exclusive I love & own.

I'll put you with the TRUK NOT MUNKY group... which is my group BTW

I'll put you with the TRUK NOT MUNKY group... which is my group BTW

im ok with that

I would have loved to see those Transtech early art designs to get accepted by Hasbro/Takara & turned into Transtech TF toys.

One of the Transtech TF designs was a Optimus Primal that turned into a cybertronian styled Truck cab/bot. I think the earlier transtech designs had animal stuff incorporated into the transtech designs. like Transtech optimus primal's truck cab hood/grill revealing a gorrilla beast head.

It seems like some of the Transtech art designs were viewed by Takara. I'm guessing Takara turned some of those transtech TF designs into Web Diver toys.

Generation gap for sure. I was in college when BW came out. I can't get a grip on organic mech, even if it is just an outer layer for shielding. It's.... unnatural.

FWIW, I wasn't a big Dinobot fan either :eek

No big deal. I couldn't stand Ultra Magnus, and think Rodimus Prime got jaded by the Optimus Prime whiners

Archived