Prepare to Drool Over Official Looks of Transformers Generations Deluxe Ultra Magnus, Sideswipe, Starscream, and Fireflight

Peter_Van

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about remolds/retools? :P

Depends on the character and how much was changed. Cuz you KNOW I'll be all over the other seekers. But I guess Fireflight is just too meh to me

STARSCREAM! MINE! MUST HAVE!!!!

*ahem*

I love Ultra Magnus too. Now I don't need to get that 2nd Optimus Prime yet still can have that mold fit in my collection somewhere. Win win! :D

Probably will end up buying everyone else, with the exception of Fireflight as I tend to avoid repaints

What about remolds/retools? :P

That is most definitely attached to the 40. Fireflight and Soundblaster will definitely be, although Fireflight looks great.

You gonna get both those blasters, Breaker? You know you do!

Do I have a choice? The only thing that is going to stop is the time it takes for them to release.

All are cool but...

WHERE IS ARCEE AND SLIPSTREAM....

Slipstream is an TFCC release, and for Arcee? well that is more of :deadhorse

FOC Starscream should have been voyager sized. it's a great design but a easy pass at that tiny toy scale. Hasbro & takara need to seriously start releasing TF designed toys in different size scaled toys like deluxe & voyager. giving buyers the options of selecting toy sizes & prices would be priceless on so many levels.

FOC Ultra magnus looks decent. it appears the toy has a new robot head,new hand weapon sword & maybe newer shoulder top towers.

hasbro/takara need to seriously start releasing ultra magnus optimus repaints woth trailer/robot armor like 3rd party companies do.

FOC Kickback is pure win. at that deluxe scale it looks amazing. this is a easy buy. hopefully hasbro creates & releases the other 2 insecticons so I can buy them & complete the trio insecticon set.

FOC Sideswipe is that a new mold? or? either way i'm not impressed buy it & it's a easy pass. I'll be buying MP-11 Lambor,so that'll be my sideswipe toy purchase in 2012.

those fireflight colors look great on that mold. problem is the mold is too tiny for my taste. had the mold been voyager sized. i would have bought it.

These are all pure win, but Ultra Magnus is the best by far. I also whole-heartedly agree we need to get a full FOC Seeker set, and in a timely fashion.

You know Hasbro is gonna drop the ball again on a 'full seeker' set for FOC. Their track record just speaks volumes. As for Voyagers and Ultras, they just don't move. Sad, but true.

You know Hasbro is gonna drop the ball again on a 'full seeker' set for FOC. Their track record just speaks volumes. As for Voyagers and Ultras, they just don't move. Sad, but true.

But one can have False Hope :tflaugh

All are cool but...

WHERE IS ARCEE AND SLIPSTREAM....

Slipstream is an TFCC release, and for Arcee? well that is more of :deadhorse

PM me a pic plz!

Arcee was cool in teh game....

Archived