Take a guess

Hellscream85

Hi Hellscream, there's a forum specifically for customs: Garage. You'll have to use Photobucket or something, though, to post pics because the attachments aren't working.

Another spot I really like for customs is here: TFW2005 Radicons

I've actually been trying to post in the garage, but every for some reason every time I tried to post yesterday I got an error message, so I basically said eff it, and posted in GD

The Garage has been down?

I saw some posts as recent as of April 21st. They removed that gallery nonsense, so you should be able to create a new topic.

If that doesn't work, there's also the Workbench for WIPs.

Try the Toy Discussion forum? And yeah, definitely Photobucket. The attachments dont work for crap.

The Garage has been down?

I saw some posts as recent as of April 21st. They removed that gallery nonsense, so you should be able to create a new topic.

If that doesn't work, there's also the Workbench for WIPs.

When I said "down" I didn't mean you couldn't post in it at all. I was referring to Hellscream's issue that the attachments aren't working and haven't been for some time.

Oh. I see. You could of stated that, instead of making it seem like the entire section was down. Though, it would of worked against your agenda of advertising TFW. :tflaugh

I'm also quite aware that the attachments haven't been working, as I reported it April 9th. :thumb

Consider me third to recommend Photobucket (or even Flickr) for photo hosting until the attachment issue is sorted. Would love to see the custom works, Hellscream. (Just as long as I don't have to go to TFW to see them. ;) ) :thumb

Archived