BotCon 2012 - Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel Live Report!

BaCon

There's enough good stuff here to keep me happy without emptying my wallet. Seems like a decent balance overall.

Looks like MP-10's retail price is going to be $99.99 and as usual an exclusive to Toys R Us. So he will be an easy pick up

They said he'll be available online? That'd sure make it easier for me to get one than drive all the way to Minneapolis and hit all the tru's in those cities... The hunt for Rodimus was not fun, man....

Looks like MP-10's retail price is going to be $99.99 and as usual an exclusive to Toys R Us. So he will be an easy pick up

They said he'll be available online? That'd sure make it easier for me to get one than drive all the way to Minneapolis and hit all the tru's in those cities... The hunt for Rodimus was not fun, man....

I'm sure he will be online also, so if I were you and worried you wouldn't have the money for when he is released, then start saving now. That way as soon as he hits you can buy him, and since he is more then $75. You should get free shipping

So Hasbro pulls the paint scheme crap AGAIN? Last year we got the COMIC ACCURATE Sentinel as the exclusive at SDCC while mass retail got stuck with some weird color-scheme and Hasbro is doing the same thing with one of the most popular teams in Transformers? WHYHYYYY? Do accurate colors not sell in retail? Is Wal Mart dictating the color scheme like they did with the design of Joe Vs. Cobra? I'm not sure what to do about Bruiticus. I only want accurate versions of Brawl and Onslaught. I may have to take the plunge HTS.com and pay an insane amount for just for those two.

So let's see the only things I would want from what has been revealed are: FOC Bruticus, Legends Buzzsaw/Frenzy, Legends Ravage/Ratbat, MP-10, FOC Starscream, and MAYBE Shockwave.

Question one:

I'm interested in that TF Prime voyager sized "Thundertron" toy. that turns into a dog/wolf animal/bot. did you see pics of this toy? was the pic on a projector screen? or was their a actual proto type/test shot of thundertron shown.

BTW,I love beast/bots & love to see these in the bigger size clases like voyager.

I'm hoping thundertron appears in the TF Prime cartoon series.

Thundertron was on display at the panel, but was no in the case.

There was a question asked during the panel if Ironhide will be in the show since he's getting a toy. Hasbro said they wanted to make a toy, and whether or not the showrunners add the character is up to them.

Question two:

What size is Generations 2013 FOC Kickback? scout or deluxe? If I had to guess,I'd say scout.

Kickback is deluxe. There are no Scouts (Commander) in Generations (yet). Only Legions.

Gallery of Kickback starts here: http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=17562&pic=transformers-generations-kickback+%281%29.JPG&dispsize=600&start=20&sl=transformers-botcon-2012-sdcc-bruticus-g1

So far I'm pretty happy with the news, that Soundwave took me be surprise.

I'm pretty happy with the news, there just wasnt enough.

@ Shadowpanther, sorry I didnt answer your questions. BWBM beat me to it though.

Question one:

I'm interested in that TF Prime voyager sized "Thundertron" toy. that turns into a dog/wolf animal/bot. did you see pics of this toy? was the pic on a projector screen? or was their a actual proto type/test shot of thundertron shown.

BTW,I love beast/bots & love to see these in the bigger size clases like voyager.

I'm hoping thundertron appears in the TF Prime cartoon series.

Thundertron was on display at the panel, but was no in the case.

There was a question asked during the panel if Ironhide will be in the show since he's getting a toy. Hasbro said they wanted to make a toy, and whether or not the showrunners add the character is up to them.

Question two:

What size is Generations 2013 FOC Kickback? scout or deluxe? If I had to guess,I'd say scout.

Kickback is deluxe. There are no Scouts (Commander) in Generations (yet). Only Legions.

Gallery of Kickback starts here: http://TFormers.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=17562&pic=transformers-generations-kickback+%281%29.JPG&dispsize=600&start=20&sl=transformers-botcon-2012-sdcc-bruticus-g1

Thanks for the answers to my questions. having a deluxe FOC Kickback will be awesome & i'll be buying it. hopefully the other tow 1985 insecticons get foc deluxe toys,so I can complete the set.

@ Shadowpanther, sorry I didnt answer your questions. BWBM beat me to it though.

You did give me a detailed description of thundertron in another thread,so that's equally awesome.

Archived