BotCon 2012 - Transformers Collectors Club Live Panel Report

BaCon

I wouldn't mind doing a figure sub thing. But I can already see Fanpub "requiring" club membership to get into the sub. Fatten up the numbers

They probably had an exodus from the Club, and their numbers are down from past botcons

What makes you say that? The con is packed full of people!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind doing a figure sub thing. But I can already see Fanpub "requiring" club membership to get into the sub. Fatten up the numbers

They probably had an exodus from the Club, and their numbers are down from past botcons

There could still be less people there in Dallas then at previous Botcon's

The more I look at Depth Charge, the more he does not look like Depth Charge and more like a pre beast mode Sky-Byte

"Subscription Service?" Really? And the order is a suprise? So FunPub wants to effectively blind-pack their exclusives now? :BS Come on Hasbro, show a little concern for the fans: take the license away from them!

Breakdown is the only one I want from these so off to eBay for him. Sorry, I just don't do Animated or Prime molds.

Breakdown is the only one I want from these so off to eBay for him. Sorry, I just don't do Animated or Prime molds.

Same here.

No thanks... the Movie verse toy line already did a scout sized Breakdown that was in G-1 colors.

I don't need to be spending the TFCC Five times more than retail prices for classics deluxe breakdown in G-1 colors.

Anyways i'm holding out also for the MP-Breakdown. I'm placing my solid bets that the Takara MP-11 Lambor which I'm guessing will be voyager sized. will get repainted into G-1 & G-2 Breakdown with a newer head sculpt. other repaints will probably be sunstreaker,redalert,G-2 Sideswipe,MP Sideswipe in movie verse grey colors.

There could still be less people there in Dallas then at previous Botcon's

You're right. It felt lighter.

Archived