BotCon 2012 - Transformers Collectors Club Live Panel Report

BaCon

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do they want to insult the Big Convoy mold and try to make Ultra Magnus?

Breakdown and Slipstream might be the only 2 out of the bunch I might buy off of eBay

Depth Charge using the Terradive mold? Sorry but Terradive is not a fit for Depth Charge

Breakdown and Slipstream might be the only 2 out of the bunch I might buy off of eBay

Depth Charge using the Terradive mold? Sorry but Terradive is not a fit for Depth Charge

It's Hasbro's fault for giving Terradive that fish face. :P

As for Big Convoy, is it any worse than using it to make Nemesis Convoy?

Overall, this is interesting. The cost per toy will decide if I get the subscription or not.

It's Hasbro's fault for giving Terradive that fish face. :P

As for Big Convoy, is it any worse than using it to make Nemesis Convoy?

Overall, this is interesting. The cost per toy will decide if I get the subscription or not.

At least with Nemesis it looks good, But I can not see Big Convoy in Ultra Magnus's colors that is a waste

EDIT - Here is a pic of the Ultra Mammoth

transformers-collectors-club-subscription-service-ultra-mammoth-2__scaled_800.jpg

And that is my disdain towards this development

I like the ultra magnus colors on the wholly mammoth big convoy mold. the ice colors makes sense & are a clear tribute to the ice conditions/area where most real wholly mammoth lived.

I think the HFTD Terradive mold makes sense for BW Depth charge. because it's got a fish robot face. it's got a trident styled king neptune weapon. depth charge's alt mode he flew in space was a air based one.

Wow,color me impressed. I might re-new my TF club membership for this.

I heard of the other option that just involved paying for a "subsciption figure" service.

I'm a bit worried how much the TFCC club will ask in prices for the deluxes & voyagers. these things are usually really exspensive & easily three to four times the hasbro usa retail store prices.

I'm also worried about trusting TFCC & the TFCC site with my credit card information. due to the site getting hacked over & over & over & over.

I might take the "lord onsluaght" route & buy the TFCC "subscription" figures I want from ebay. this ebay route will prevent TFCC site hackers from hacking into my credit card info.

I honestly love the TF exclusive figures the TFCC club showed. I want them all. Slipscream & wholly mammoth ultra magnus are must gets. I like G-1 Breakdown & Rid scourge. I don't like the HFTD repaint using the lockdown toy mold.

Since the TFCC 2013 Club freebie is depth charge,I might want to join the club again to get this toy.

Sadly,they won't be packaged in boxes or blister cards with art mode. it sounds like they'll all be thrown into plastic sealed baggies with generic card board boxes with no art work on them. this is just lame,weak,cheap & awful. whoever heard of releasing repaints in plastic baggies with generic boxes.

my guess is TFCC created a huge box with box art & tries to sell a empty box with box art on it to member for over $60 dollars.

I can certainly see some 3rd party companies or fans creating gift set boxes with art work on it & sell them to fans.

I wouldn't mind doing a figure sub thing. But I can already see Fanpub "requiring" club membership to get into the sub. Fatten up the numbers

They probably had an exodus from the Club, and their numbers are down from past botcons

I like these, but I'll reserve true judgement until I see prices. "Ultra Mammoth". Heh.

I like these, but I'll reserve true judgement until I see prices. "Ultra Mammoth". Heh.

Ultra Mammoth just sounds wrong on so many levels. Not sure how that got past Hasbro Exec's

Ultra Mammoth just sounds wrong on so many levels. Not sure how that got past Hasbro Exec's

Watch out for Ultra Mammoth, his trunk is bound to meet your trunk.

Archived