BotCon 2012 - Hasbro Transformers Generations Gallery, Including Individual Bruticus Figures!

Peter_Van

P1040674__scaled_100.jpg
Hasbro is continuing to tease their Transformers Generations Bruticus figures bit-by-bit, and this time, they are showing off the individual figures that form the gestalt in Transformers Fall of Cybertron! The figures, are, depending on how you view it, are in the Hasbro colors rather than the video game colors. However, these images should give you a good look at what is to come! These figures are out in the Fall. View the images in the gallery. Read the Full News Story Here

I wish they'd gone with the darker colors for Britucus, but I am thinking a little dry brushing these guys might tone it down a bit. Just enough to make them less shiny and they will be alright.

I wish they would get off the G2 coloring kick. It did not work in the 90's and it definitely is not working now. Even though I like how Bruticus looks. I'm hoping they do a repaint that is more in line with his G1 colors. Then he would truly look bad ass

I wish they would get off the G2 coloring kick. It did not work in the 90's and it definitely is not working now. Even though I like how Bruticus looks. I'm hoping they do a repaint that is more in line with his G1 colors. Then he would truly look bad ass

Ditto! Right now, I'm kinda like, "MY EYES!"

Like Jeffafa's idea...something to tone these guys DOWN.

So far these are an easy pass for me. I have the RotF Bruticus with the FP Upgrades and I am fine with that. Now, dpeneding on when Takara does the more faithful colors, I might pick them up then.

Also, is Hasbro planning on showing us anything that we haven't already seen? Show us some figures that are after the first 2 waves of Generations/Universe.

Who says that Hasbro doesn't care about the collectors? They sure are good at saving me some money.

Good God, what is with that Bruticus? Never mind the colors, Vortex and Blast-Off are hideous in design.

These are not in Generation 2 bruticus colors. These FOC Combaticons/Bruticus are in Energon Bruticus Maximus toy colors.

I agree these colors are pure awful.

These are not in Generation 2 bruticus colors. These FOC Combaticons/Bruticus are in Energon Bruticus Maximus toy colors.

I agree these colors are pure awful.

I never said it was G2 Bruticus :P

I only said G2 Coloring kick, there is a difference, which I'm sure you can tell :P

Archived