Funny thing happened on youtube

Cybcouncil

HAHHAHA too funny. I just got removed off a sub from youtube......... Why because I pointed out a major flaw in the guy's video. He did a review of Season 3 of Energon. Heck in the end he mentions Season 4. Whats wrong with this? Well Energon lasted 1 Season. 52 episodes. But one season. Something I pointed out when he did his review of season 1. I think he meant to say Disc 3. I guess instead of doing some background on the show he found it easier to drop a sub. Too funny

HAHHAHA too funny. I just got removed off a sub from youtube......... Why because I pointed out a major flaw in the guy's video. He did a review of Season 3 of Energon. Heck in the end he mentions Season 4. Whats wrong with this? Well Energon lasted 1 Season. 52 episodes. But one season. Something I pointed out when he did his review of season 1. I think he meant to say Disc 3. I guess instead of doing some background on the show he found it easier to drop a sub. Too funny

Years ago,it was reported by sources that the AEC cartoons were not one season long cartoons series. Armada had a few seasons,energon had a few seasons,cybertron had a few seasons.

Clearly in the Armada,energon & cybertron cartoon series. we got tacked on plots & arcs that got created after the episodes kept progressing. we got closure on some plots/arcs as each season ended & openings on newer tacked on plots/arcs as newer seasons started.

Years ago,it was reported by sources that the AEC cartoons were not one season long cartoons series. Armada had a few seasons,energon had a few seasons,cybertron had a few seasons.

Clearly in the Armada,energon & cybertron cartoon series. we got tacked on plots & arcs that got created after the episodes kept progressing. we got closure on some plots/arcs as each season ended & openings on newer tacked on plots/arcs as newer seasons started.

Needs an eyeroll emoticon, though I guess :doh or :wtf will do in a pinch. A story arc does not equal a season, unless it's specifically advertised and released as such by the station / production studio (which in the case of Armada and Energon, it wasn't.)

That said, the way Hasbro decided to rebrand the series at the halfway points during Armada and Energon, I can see where the "season" confusion can come from. Since Energon is intended as an actual continuation from Armada, the second half of Energon with the subtitle, would seem like a season 4.

Needs an eyeroll emoticon, though I guess :doh or :wtf will do in a pinch. A story arc does not equal a season, unless it's specifically advertised and released as such by the station / production studio (which in the case of Armada and Energon, it wasn't.)

That said, the way Hasbro decided to rebrand the series at the halfway points during Armada and Energon, I can see where the "season" confusion can come from. Since Energon is intended as an actual continuation from Armada, the second half of Energon with the subtitle, would seem like a season 4.

Do we have any liscensed official proof regarding Armada being or not being divided up into seasons. Do we have any liscensed official proof of energon being or not being divided into seasons. do we have any liscensed official proof of cybertron being or not being divided into seasons.

Having various TF cartoon series being sold as complete series,doesn't automatically mean it's one long season. we've had plenty of TF Cartoon series sold as complete series & sold by the seasons at the same time. we even had the UK & Japan sell the entire Japanese exclusive three G-1 series(headmasters,masterforce & victory) as one gigantic ultimate japanese complete trio series.

we've had the usa generation one cartoon that consisted of 98 episodes sold by the complete 98 episodes series,by the seasons & by the volumes.

Do we have any liscensed official proof regarding Armada being or not being divided up into seasons. Do we have any liscensed official proof of energon being or not being divided into seasons. do we have any liscensed official proof of cybertron being or not being divided into seasons.

Having various TF cartoon series being sold as complete series,doesn't automatically mean it's one long season. we've had plenty of TF Cartoon series sold as complete series & sold by the seasons at the same time. we even had the UK & Japan sell the entire Japanese exclusive three G-1 series(headmasters,masterforce & victory) as one gigantic ultimate japanese complete trio series.

we've had the usa generation one cartoon that consisted of 98 episodes sold by the complete 98 episodes series,by the seasons & by the volumes.

You're slipping if you're going to respond with questions like that. :tflaugh

My point is, look at Transformers Prime. It's being produced, advertised and shown as seasonal series. Armada, Energon, and Cybertron was each produced as a single season. There was no advertised season finales or season premieres, in the way G1, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Animated and Prime had.

I always thought it was common knowledge that A/E/C was the seasons to the Unicron Trilogy. Since all the shows are connected by that very thing...

Season 1, Armada, basically introduces the world eatter and gives a general background.

Season 2, Energon, shows the attempts of alpha q to reclaim his home world by revitalizing unicrons corpse which ends up with unicron's essence getting turned into a sun for alpha q's reborn galaxy.

Season 3, Cybertron, the sun that was unicron collapses into itself and forms a black hole and threatens to consume everything and the autobots must find a way to close it using the omegalock and the help of a old prime.

They are seasons... Hasbro just named them individually as a marketing tactic to sell more toys.

So you made a misinformed fan feel so bad that he quit? Good job?

And seasons are determined by the runs themselves. Many shows nowadays are following South Park's season splitting runs where in the middle they take a break. I hate it myself. Why not just call them individual seasons in the first place? Anyways, who cares? All that matters is that the Unicron Trilogy is over.

So you made a misinformed fan feel so bad that he quit? Good job?

I agree 100% with this. were all fellow TF fans. we shouldn't be in competition with each other nor try to be mean to each other.

Personally I'm in this TF hobby because I love Robots & Love the media because I grew up with it in the 1980's. I'm not in this hobby to act mean to other TF fans on the TF internet.

Anyways, who cares?

I agree,who cares. I'm not into this TF hobby to act like a teacher or professor. It's not my job to go around the internet correcting fellow TF fans. nor trying to embarrass anyone or post rude comments insulting them.

Season 3, Cybertron, the sun that was unicron collapses into itself and forms a black hole and threatens to consume everything and the autobots must find a way to close it using the omegalock and the help of a old prime.

They are seasons... Hasbro just named them individually as a marketing tactic to sell more toys.

Well Season 1 and 2 makes sense, but Hasbro then took an unrelated series (Galaxy Force) and mashed it into a Season 3 of the Unicron Trilogy. In Japan, Galaxy Force was not meant to be a continuation of Micron Legend/Super Link.

Archived