Official Images of United EX Jet Prime, Combat & Roller vs Chopper the Takara Versions of Power Core Combiners

Peter_Van

transformers-united-ex-combat-master-prime-power-core-combiners%20(2)__scaled_100.jpg
Amazon Japan has published preorder pages of Takara Tomy's upcoming Transformers United EX Jet Prime Master, Combat Master Prime, and Roller Master vs Chopper Master, the Japanese versions of Hasbro's Power Core Combiners line. As usual, Takara has different takes on Bombshock with Combaticons (Combat Master), Skyburst with Arielbots (Jet Prime), and Icepick and Searchlight (Roller Master and Chopper Master), originally separate two-packs are now packaged together in a versus pack. Take a look at the images, and comparison of the differences, in the full article. Read the Full News Story Here

Powercore was a fail!

United can keep them

lmfao

I think the Hasbro PCC 5 packs & 2 packs were awesome & I own one of each new mold. I don't get carried away with buying repaints. The PCC combiners I thought were cool,because the gestalt mode was 7.7 inches tall. Also the PCC Mincons were tripple changers & had a weapon mode.

I don't feel the need to buy the Takara PCC toys. because I'm not into buying exspensive repaints that hasbro already released to 60%+ less at USA retail stores.

Most of the Commander figures were ok, the combiners were a joke, essentially taking everything from TF:Energon that most of us hated (Optimus Primes drones, the Maximus combiner's lack of actual hands and feet) and then throwing in horrible movie style proportions. I will reiterate that many of the commander figures were pretty decent, using mini-cons as throwbacks to targetmasters as an ongoing theme in the line was a nice touch, and paved the way for Takara's Micron Arms series (which I hope to see expanded upon in future more classics oriented lines with updated targetmasters and double targetmasters, maybe even a few actionmaster homage pieces because they all had weapons that transformed into smaller bots too) thus making the PCC mini-cons the only mini-cons I don't mind having in my collection.

I like the Skyburst repaint, but for everything else I'm perfectly happy with my Hasbro versions.

Archived