BBTS prices...

Devil Mazinkaiser

well... you can bet your sweet booty that the last shipment of hercules will be blown out of proportion. After all they already pulled the bait and switch after the first 2 figures. So its only the next feasible operation.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The price of this item, or the schmuck who paid this much for it?

http://www.bigbadtoy...930&mode=retail

:roll

Not surprising lol I mean, remember the time when the Classics Rodimus was being sold for over $100 because of the release of the TFX-04 Protector Armor? :P

I'm still reeling from the hit I took on mine, and it's not even the rotf version, I've got the Red Vortex, and yellow Brawl. I bought Barricade when he first came out in the Energon series, and FINALLY got Explorer and Munitioner 3 months ago. My Bruticus looks like G1, G2, and Ruination were all having an orgy and left wearing the wrong clothes, but I'm quite happy with it, and I still apparently paid $300 less than anyone trying to start an FP Bruticus Maximus now

Yeah some of us missed the boat on those guys because we thought the price was too high to begin with. Now look at me.. heh :redface

Yeah some of us missed the boat on those guys because we thought the price was too high to begin with. Now look at me.. heh :redface

Breaker. explain to me why this set is selling for so much? I'm pretty sure piecing together my Energon set didn't cost me nearly half as much as these go for.

The schmuck is the one, cause I've seen it for even more on eBay.

More? Is a 3 year old figure even worth half of that? One that wasn't a Botcon figure I mean.

Ask the guy selling this one

Bruticus Maximus

or even better this one

Bruticus Maximus

Holy slag me side ways! Is anyone really willing to pay that much? I know I'm not, unless it was a complete G1.

The schmuck is the one, cause I've seen it for even more on eBay.

More? Is a 3 year old figure even worth half of that? One that wasn't a Botcon figure I mean.

Ask the guy selling this one

Bruticus Maximus

or even better this one

Bruticus Maximus

Holy slag me side ways! Is anyone really willing to pay that much? I know I'm not, unless it was a complete G1.

That's what gets me. I've got the G1 Combaticons fully complete, and I paid about $150.00 LESS than what these newer (and less cool) sets are going for.

It's a seller's market and I'm not a seller. Which sucks.

Archived