if you had a choice which transformers fan artist would you like to become an official one doing comics.

southpawdragon15

Sometimes I feel some of the people doing mosaics can actually do a better job at drawing transformers compared to the "current", transformers artist.

if you had a choice which transformers fan artist would you like to become an official one doing comics?

Sometimes I feel some of the people doing mosaics can actually do a better job at drawing transformers compared to the "current", transformers artist.

if you had a choice which transformers fan artist would you like to become an official one doing comics?

I don't read that many on-line TF comics created by the fans.

I do catch & read & I like the "TF Mosiacs" comics,when I visit my top 5 TF News sites,checking for TF news & pics.

I often enjoy some of the "TF Mosiacs" stories & art. because they have a very G-1 vibe/feel to them.

I'm not into the "TF Mosiacs" comics that much to know who draws them & who writes the stories. So I can't pick a fan artist. I'd assume theirs more than a few writters & artist doing these "TF Mosiacs" because the stories & art all seem radically different from each other.

I disagree. I feel like the artists that work on TF comics nowadays are pretty elite. Guys like Guido Guidi and Marcelo Matere are exceptional artists.

It may also interest you to know that Shaun K and Josh van Reyk (the creators of Mosaic) both did Spotlight: Jazz and to my knowledge Shaun is still working on official TF stuff. Granted I think most of those are authoring credits instead of illustrating but its still pretty cool to see.

Definitely Guido Guidi.

Archived