TF Kitbashes you dreamed of doing but never created them

Shadowpanther

TF Kitbashes you dreamed of doing but never created them.

My short list is as follows:

1- I wanted to turn the Takara Brave MP King-Exkaiser into Rodimus Prime. I had/dreams plans to buying the toy then buying red or tangernine dark orange Rit color dye & color dying the parts orange & red. I got as far as buying the red color power dye.

I never did see a out of box Takara MP Brave king exkaiser on ebay for a decent low price.

After studying the Takara MP Brave king exkaiser toy mold. I don't think the shinny plastic would have soaked up the color dye & changed color. because thru my rit color dye experience,the plastic needs to be non-shinny & dull colored to soak up the rit color dye & change color.

I'm not a fan of using cheap hobby paints & applying paint layers to TF toys. as this never looks right in my book. i've heard to dry brush strokes & air brushing but I've never done this before. I prefer to use color dyes to change the plastic color as this looks the most professional & looks like factory colored plastic.

• 2 months later...

I was working on a classics style Apeface complete with Headmaster out of a junker Transmetal Optimus Primal, but I haven't been able to work on it in a while, and I have all the kits I need to turn an oversize KO Classics Grimlock into Snapdragon, but I'm too scared to start it since the Blackbird model I needed was so expensive.

I'm close to finishing construction on a Classics style Nightbeat made from Prime RID Cliffjumper, but I still need to order the Headmaster pieces necessary to finish it, I have the faceplate built from Styrene and a bunch of different junker Transformers heads, but I need those tiny robot parts.

I still wanna make Hosehead out of a spare Voyager Inferno I have, but gotta finish up some of the ones I've already started first.

And then ofcourse I have Prime RID Wheeljack which at some point I need to repaint into Slicer, so yay! Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Nice question. I have a list about a mile long. Most of the projects I have the resources for and have planned out and bought most of the things needed to make them. I got back into Transformers because I love the Alternators line. I am a Car Enthusiast and am currently going to school at the Art Center College of Design for Transportation Design. My Dream is to build the car of the future...today.

Master Piece Stunticons - This is a Project I started almost 2 1/2 years ago after being inspired by F_R Menasor figure.

Masterpiece Blitzwing - Have all the components, just need time and some help

Masterpiece Octane / Classics Blitzwing

Masterpiece Ultra Magnus - with a transforming trailer into armor that also seconds as a car carrier for Alternators / Binaltech figures

Masterpiece Teletran-1 - original ship that crashed into the the mountain that trainsforms into a huge robot. That or into an updated version of Omega Supreme.

Classics Menasor - using RID ultra magnus and universe / generations / classics molds to complete a new look to an old character and MM is a Car carrier that can hold team.

1/43 Mini Masterpiece Menasor - MM is race truck that has a trailer that expands into a garage and track set which still retaining the original G1 style.

Expanded List of Alternators

Soundwave - Cadillac Escalade EXT with trailer that includes Ravage as a motorcycle

Blaster - Cadillac Escalade

Beachcomber - Toyota FJ Cruiser

Seekers - Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker - All the same mold Lamborghini Reventon, but all have different colored interior to match G1 color scheme as well as when in bot mode, but in alt mode they all have the same color. (haven't decided)

Complete the remaining Dinobot Alternators from old school cars. - Grimlock = 68 fastback, Sludge = Challenger, Slag = 68 Camaro, Swoop = Cobra 427, Snarl = Charger

Grapple / Inferno - Ford F150 with specialized components matching their original function

Megatron - Cadillac XLR or Mercedes-Benz SLR (stock)

Galvatron - Merecedes-Benz SLR (722)

Coneheads - Bugatti Veyron same thought as the Seekers

My list goes on and on..... :D

Nice question. I have a list about a mile long. Most of the projects I have the resources for and have planned out and bought most of the things needed to make them. I got back into Transformers because I love the Alternators line. I am a Car Enthusiast and am currently going to school at the Art Center College of Design for Transportation Design. My Dream is to build the car of the future...today.

Master Piece Stunticons - This is a Project I started almost 2 1/2 years ago after being inspired by F_R Menasor figure.

Masterpiece Blitzwing - Have all the components, just need time and some help

Masterpiece Octane / Classics Blitzwing

Masterpiece Ultra Magnus - with a transforming trailer into armor that also seconds as a car carrier for Alternators / Binaltech figures

Masterpiece Teletran-1 - original ship that crashed into the the mountain that trainsforms into a huge robot. That or into an updated version of Omega Supreme.

Classics Menasor - using RID ultra magnus and universe / generations / classics molds to complete a new look to an old character and MM is a Car carrier that can hold team.

1/43 Mini Masterpiece Menasor - MM is race truck that has a trailer that expands into a garage and track set which still retaining the original G1 style.

Expanded List of Alternators

Soundwave - Cadillac Escalade EXT with trailer that includes Ravage as a motorcycle

Blaster - Cadillac Escalade

Beachcomber - Toyota FJ Cruiser

Seekers - Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker - All the same mold Lamborghini Reventon, but all have different colored interior to match G1 color scheme as well as when in bot mode, but in alt mode they all have the same color. (haven't decided)

Complete the remaining Dinobot Alternators from old school cars. - Grimlock = 68 fastback, Sludge = Challenger, Slag = 68 Camaro, Swoop = Cobra 427, Snarl = Charger

Grapple / Inferno - Ford F150 with specialized components matching their original function

Megatron - Cadillac XLR or Mercedes-Benz SLR (stock)

Galvatron - Merecedes-Benz SLR (722)

Coneheads - Bugatti Veyron same thought as the Seekers

My list goes on and on..... :D

One thing to add on to your Alternator Blaster: a trailer with a quad that transforms into Ramhorn!

I just saw a loose incomplete Tigerhawk on ebay a few minutes ago. for a while now i've been wanting to buy dark orange rit powder color dye. then try to dye tigerhawk into dark orange so he'd look like a decent Rodimus Primal. ofcause I would need to take apart the toy & take off all the blue vacumized chrome parts.

the main problem I see in this custom is the blue vacumized parts. these would have to be hand painted a shinny gold chrome.

ofcause the final touch would be getting a autobot repro label & putting a autobot symbol on the spark bubble.

I'll get around to doing this one day.

Archived