Big Bad Toy Store 25% off Most 3rd Party Products

Lord_Onslaught

Since no one else has posted anything about this here you go

BBTS is currently conducting an Inventory Reduction sale on most 3rd Party Products, Probably to make room for more. The main players are CrazyDevy, Fansproject, and BTS

For those who have been holding off on buying Sonicron here is a chance to get him for cheap. I am going to list a few of the deal here

Sonicron $20.25 They only have 443 left in stock out of 500 that were ordered So hurry up and buy now! LOL

TFC Toys Madblender $74.99

Fansproject Clear Protector Armor $63.00

I picked up the Fansproject Clear Protector Armor and Headrobots Hothead myself. I'm sure everyone here could find something they are looking for

yeah, i was perusing the list and noticed that the new igear minibots are now 35 bucks.

i actually got rager and spray and love them, but at 20 dollars i can justify (bullshit myself) that price for a 3rd party fig more easily.

now i remember reading that the new ones are going to be a bit bigger but still that's too much for a superfluous purchase to me.

I just checked BBTS's

I noticed a tons of replacement stickers aren't selling. so perhaps it was a bad stategy for BBTS to partner up with repro labels or whoever created these things.

I found a Really decent deal on the MP-01 Cape accessory. it's currently selling for $3.83. regular price $5.10. BBTS have 71 in stock,so I don't see this selling out extremly fast.

Put something in the cart, then change the quantity to like 10,000. Then click update cart, it will update with the amount available. Thus the Quantity on hand

OK I found a couple of things to get. These will be my first purchases. I haven't used BBTS in over 5 years and it doesn't seem to let me log in. After I get my account straightened out I'll get something.

Archived