Post your duplicate TF toy mold purchases here.....

Shadowpanther

Post your duplicate TF toy mold purchases here.....

Did you ever like a New mold TF toy so much. that you felt the need to buy duplicates of it. if yes,please post what TF toy you have duplicates of sharing the same mold.

Yes,I'll count repaints & retools as duplicates in this thread. because they do use the same mold & the retools are usually extremly minor like only a new head.

My short quick list of duplicates TF toys I've purchased is as follows:

(1) TM2 tigerhawk,I own 3 of this mold. two in regular tigerhawk colors & one in universe black razorclaw colors.

(2)Magmatron,I own two,one the takara version & the second the dinobots beastmachines magmatron version.

(3)bw2nd lioconvoy,I own two of these.

(4)BW2ND Galvatron,I own two of these.

(5)HFTD Leader sized starscream

(6)Animated leader sized megatron,I own two of these in regular colors.

(7)I own duplicates of each of the MP TF toys,mostly two of each.

(8)I own four of the titanium 6 inch rodimus prime's.

(9)I own two of the classics 2.0 deluxe sized Cyclonus toy.

(10) and the list goes on.......

Let's see... my duplicate TF purchases:

Animated Snarl: At last count, I think I had 12 of this figure. Picked up a bunch of them on clearance for kitbashing projects I've long since forgot about. :redface

ROTF Sideways & Breakaway: I want to say I probably 6 of these figures. 1 of the original release, and the rest being the JP deco running change. Thought the JP deco version was still rare, thinking I hit the mother load of 'em, I grabbed multiples with intentions of putting them on eBay. Later came to realize it was a running change, and all figures released after a certain point had the JP deco. Never did make it onto eBay. :tflaugh

DOTM Deluxe Starscream. 3 Starscreams(two w/tattoos, 1 with the tattoo stripped off), 1 Thundercracker and 1 DOTMJP Skywarp.

Those are the only ones I can think of off hand. Probably have a few more dupes kicking around here somewhere.

3 Ultra Universe Onslaughts

3 Universe Cyclonuses

4 Prime Soundwaves

2 Prime Ratchets

5 HTFD Insecticons

2 RTS Windchargers

2 Tigerhawks

2 Botcon 2011 Drag Strips

Ummmmm...

Well my biggest weakness with duplicates has to be legends class figures. I couldn't begin to tell you how many re-buys I have of those. The most predominate is my army of hounds though at a whopping number of 10 counting the HFTD, classics, and EZ collect redeco's. Mostly dominated by the HFTD deco. Because of a terrible plan to empty out my local store in hopes of them getting the RTS legends in. XD

Although I don't really regret the buy now... what with having a mini platoon of micro scale transforming jeeps now. :D

Duplicates:

Armada

2 Minicon Nightbeat

Energon

2 Battle Ravage

2 Command Ravage

2 Divebomb

2 Doomlock

2 Insecticon

Cybertron

4 Galaxy Force Micron Booster Bug Drone(Armada Minicon Dead End Mold)

- Revenge Of The Fallen

2 Insecticon

Retools/Redecos

The most multiples I have are:

5 - Armada Dead End Mold (A - Dead End, 4x Bug Drone)

4 - Armada Sideswipe Mold(A-Sideswipe, U-Treadshot, U-Oilslick, C-Runamuck)

4 - Cybertron Leobreaker Mold(Leobreaker, Nemesis Breaker, Leo Prime - white, Leo Prime - Red)

4 - Armada Nightbeat Mold(3 nightbeat, 1 Search and Destroy Robot... I bought a second nightbeat for Runamuck, since I never got Micron Booster Guage)

4 - Energon Battle Ravage Mold (2 E-Battle Ravage, 2 E- Command Ravage)

3 - Galaxy Force Ramble (Red, Blue, Yellow)

I'd rather not count repaints, because I don't feel like listing them. I will admit to a mistake though. I accidentally ended up with two Targetmaster Scoop toys.

I also have two G1 Slingshot toys, the second one is with my G2 Aerialbots. The G2 toy is too rare and not worth the money to me. The G1 version goes well with the rest of the G2 Aerialbots.

My latest duplicates were:

RTS Hot Rod and Cyclonus at Ross recently because I just couldn't resist! Which made me able to wear my Matrix from the first set...now I need to get the thing plated. Sigh. :)

Universe Inferno

Universe Powerglide...well, maybe not because he was the repaint.

RTS Bumblebees ...that's right...plural because I was then able to create Classics Cliffjumper I can be proud of.

2x Cybertronian mode Cliff and Bee for weapons and heads

2x HA Skids for an Alt Bumblebee project one day.

Also ...DOTM Skyhammer because one day I'd love to make a Springer Kitbash out of him and he really is the best of the Voyagers in this line IMO.

ive got 12 or 13 cybertron/galaxy force sideways/noisemaze. i dont know why but i really like this figure. i even have one of the silver ones that came with one of the japanese dvds. its just cool i guess.

ive got 4 G1 soundwaves in various states of disrepair...still need to fix those.

20 armada star sabers. most of them bought around the time the toys actually came out.

Archived