Shapeways United RTS Grappel Set 1.5 - New Crane Accessory Kit Adds Wrecking Ball, Grabber and Jack-Hammer

BaCon

Transformers%20United%20RTS%20Grappel%20Set%201.5%20(18)__scaled_100.jpg
Third Party maker Shapeways has released prototype images of their upcoming United RTS Grappel Set 1.5. The set is a collection of three different add-ons for Unitied Grapple that extend the functions of his crane with a wrecking ball, a grabber attachment and a jack-hammer device. The accesories also mount on Grapples fore-arm to be used at weapons as well. Check out the images for the RTS Grappel Set 1.5 kit for more details and to share your comments on this set. Read the Full News Story Here

Fun little accessories. Shame that they put so much work into a figure that's made of suck. (at least, the American one is. Thought it was a knock off once I took it out of the box. Felt gypped even if it was only $10 from Ross. :tfsad )

In response to the innitial post... Shapeways isn't a third party manufacturer in the same sense as Fansproject or the like. They're a 3D printing company that prints designs that users submit to them. So to call them a "third party manufacturer" would be like someone taking some Transformers fan comics to Staples, making some photocopies, and then calling Staples a third party comic publisher. Bit of a stretch.

Fun little accessories. Shame that they put so much work into a figure that's made of suck. (at least, the American one is. Thought it was a knock off once I took it out of the box. Felt gypped even if it was only $10 from Ross. :tfsad )

What was wrong with Grappel? Admitedly, the crane hanging off his arm was a bit odd, bit over all, I liked him. (And Inferno!)

That being said, while I've seen some other stuff on Shapeways which is tempting me, and I may check them out one of these days, this particular accesory set seems unnecessary to me.

Kind of a cool idea. I like grapple, but will admit the crane on the arm seemed a bit lazy. It would be nice to get a real gun for him though.

In response to the innitial post... Shapeways isn't a third party manufacturer in the same sense as Fansproject or the like. They're a 3D printing company that prints designs that users submit to them. So to call them a "third party manufacturer" would be like someone taking some Transformers fan comics to Staples, making some photocopies, and then calling Staples a third party comic publisher. Bit of a stretch.

What was wrong with Grappel? Admitedly, the crane hanging off his arm was a bit odd, bit over all, I liked him. (And Inferno!)

That being said, while I've seen some other stuff on Shapeways which is tempting me, and I may check them out one of these days, this particular accesory set seems unnecessary to me.

There's nothing wrong with the design. I'm actually quite fond of that aspect. But, like I said, when I unboxed it, I thought I had bought a knock off. It was incredibly loose and floppy. Not the quality of something I'd expect from Hasbro.

There's nothing wrong with the design. I'm actually quite fond of that aspect. But, like I said, when I unboxed it, I thought I had bought a knock off. It was incredibly loose and floppy. Not the quality of something I'd expect from Hasbro.

Oh, sorry to hear that. I know it's small consolation, but you must have just gotten a bum one. Mine was not at all floppy.

Unnecessary for a casual fan. For a Customiser or what I call myself a 3d Artist this is like a perfect excuse for a new project or two.

Archived