Transformers Prime Deluxe Airachnid, Dead End and Cyberverse Ultra Magnus pics Revealed

Shadowpanther

Transformers Prime Deluxe Airachnid, Dead End and Cyberverse Ultra Magnus Revealed

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-prime-deluxe-airachnid-dead-end-and-cyberverse-ultra-magnus-revealed/24436/

My thoughts:

I was hoping TF Prime deluxe deadend was going to be a repaint using the deluxe deadend toy not using the deluxe wheeljack toy. I don't like the weird repaint colors put on this mold. the colors scream G-2 or exclusive 1991 UK TF colors.

It looks like Takara isn't calling the blue repaint of TFP Rid bumblebee by the name Hotshot. It appears Takara is calling the blue bumblebee repaint by the name,"Shadow Strike Bumblebee." I wonder how takara will explain the different robot head sculpt. or if takara will bother using the hotshot new robot head sculp.

That deluxe airachnid toy mold looks pure awesome. my guess is fans create various un-documented spider alt modes. this toy is a must buy. I would love to buy a voyager sized tripple changer airchnid toy that has a robot,spider & helicopter alt modes.

Cyberverse ultra magnus looks weird with no trailer. It looks like it's a fire truck alt mode with a energon weapon mech tech fire hose weapon. Since almost everything in cyberverse gets a bigger toy. my guess is ultra magnus gets a voyager sized toy with a fire truck that has a better back end trailer attached. since bumblebee is running around stealing all the leader sized toys,I highly doubt we'll see a leader sized ultra magnus toy for the TF Prime toy line.

I noticed ultra magnus has a hammer weapon similar to the one he had in animated. I wonder if this hammer weapon ultra magnus has. is the hammer weapon artifact we've seen in the TF prime cartoon that belonged to the original 13 & was recently found on earth by the decepticons in a recent TF Prime cartoon episode.

I'm more curious if we are going to see Ultra Magnus in Prime and if they are going to make a Voyager or leader figure.

Are there any leader class toys scheduled or rumored?

Thus far for the 2012 TF Prime toy line. their are two weaponizers/leader sized toys planned,their optimus prime & bumblebee.

The TF Prime cyber-verse mech tech battle suits might be ultra or leader sized. theirs two we know of thus far. their optimus maximus & bumblebee maximus.

Wow. Ok that's 3 toys I won't purchase,maybe leader prime,why another leader bb. Really?

I agree on all counts.

IMHO,Another over sized leader bumblebee wasn't needed. instead of TFP Leader bumblebee,we could have received the following:

TFP Leader sized ultra magnus that combined with optimus like the 2000/2001 CR/Rid toys combined. TFP Jetfire leader sized jetfire that combined with TFP Leader sized optimus prime.

As far as my reaction/comments regarding the two over sized cyber-verse mech suits of optimus maximus & bumblebee maximus. I view them both as waste of fine plastic & stolen opportunites for other TF characters like city/base/planet formers. instead of wasting money+time+resources+talent+man power+artist+etc.. Hasbro/Takara could have created the following: leader or supreme sized TFP Unicron,cyber-verse fortress maximus,cyber-verse omega supreme,cyber-verse metroplex. TFP Leader sized Megatron

Archived