TF Prime seasons 3,4 & 5,years 2013 thru 2014,do you want to see some characters/toys get upgraded bodies with different alt modes?

Shadowpanther

TF Prime seasons 3,4 & 5,years 2013 thru 2014,do you want to see some characters/toys get upgraded bodies with different alt modes?

My answer is yes.

I want to see TF Prime megatron get a tank alt mode or that animated season 4 maruader megatron tripple changer leader sized toy/cartoon body.

Optimus Prime,I'd like the character/toy to combine with various other robot transformers,like jetfire,a lion/bot. maybe combine with his trailer for a super robot mode.

arcee,it would be cool if she gets a car mode that looks like her 1986 season 3 futeristic car mode.

bumblebee,I want him to scan a rock & then get tossed in a thrash can where he remains inside forever.

love to see the 5 stunticons in TF Prime cartoons & toy line merge to create menasor. I suspose breakdown can scan a sports car mode & join the stunticons team.

starscream scan a F-15 jet alt mode in the TF Prime cartoon series & get a toy made of that. love for it to be voyager sized.

Love to see darkwind show up & combine with dreadwing in both super sonic jet combiner mode & super robot combiner mode. I'd want both toys to be voyager sized. when both voyager combine to form a super robot,I want the combined robot form to be leader sized.

Maybe bulkhead,can get a upgraded vechicle mode that resembles his armored vechicle mode that he had in the animated cartoon/toy line.

This is where the example of Beast Wars REALLY needs to be followed. Especially with a rather limited cast to this point, upgrading the forms of the current cast would be a necessity I'd think. Seeing how the movie line didn't change much up with returning characters it just makes it that much more important to do that now.

I've always wondered, if Transformers have the ability to scan a vehicle and assume it's form, why wouldn't they change them more often? It's like a person wearing the same clothes all the time, every single day. With that kind of ability I'd be changing modes every other week. Not to mention, it helps keep the enemy guessing so it's a strategic advantage.

....On top of that, it would help sell a buttload of toys! I can see a cool gimmick now. The bots have stripped down modes where the car parts can be popped off and replaced with different parts that when transformed into alt mode would be a different car. I suppose it could work for all types of vehicles too.

I'd be up for that!

Archived