Third-Party Megatron #3?

Shadowpanther

Third-Party Megatron #3?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=265791326841136&set=a.109390502481220.24143.109083992511871&type=1

It looks like third-party companies are trying to make 2012 the year of Megatron. The Transformers Galaxy Hong Kong Fans Group have posted a teaser image of what appears to be yet another third-party G1 style Megatron. The figure is only shown in alt mode, but it's definitely not ToyWorld's Hegemon nor does it match up with the renders of the recently revealed BoldToys figure. Take a look below.

Ok this is redicules, now the 3rd parties are just copying each other. I'm buying Hegemon and that is it no other 3rd partys

I like this competition... its almost like the robot rush that was g1 where you had all these company's "most of which dont even make toys today," tossing their stuff on the table hoping to steal some of the thunder from transformers. Another benefit of this of course... competitive pricing. I have a eree feeling that this guy will at least match the hegemon price, if its not cheaper. Hopefully they deliver something better than that other megatron that doesn't even have knees. :tflaugh

Hopefully some of this competitiveness bleeds over to the Maketoys and TFC computrons. TFC won the devastator round due to getting their product out earlier and doing a little bit more fan service, but Maketoys stands a real good chance at winning out alot of folks with their computron.

I'm not a fan of hedgemon,so I won't be buying that one.

I liked the 2nd,3rd party megatron toy & I was considering buying that.

If,the 3rd,3rd party megatron toy in both modes & size is better than the first two,then I'll be buying the 3rd one.

I dont plan on getting any of these, unless reviews really blow me away. My question to those of you planning on buying any or all of them is, on which "shelf" will they be displayed on? Classics, G1, MP? The scale of the 2nd one was about the size of G1 Megs so I doubt any would be in scale with MP. Cant recall the scale of Hegemon...

I dont plan on getting any of these, unless reviews really blow me away. My question to those of you planning on buying any or all of them is, on which "shelf" will they be displayed on? Classics, G1, MP? The scale of the 2nd one was about the size of G1 Megs so I doubt any would be in scale with MP. Cant recall the scale of Hegemon...

Hegemon is about 7 inches tall

386510_342562269105050_342554195772524_1299386_1507987609_n__scaled_600.jpg

I don't understand why no one will update Megatron's Gun mode? I think a Walter P-99 with a silencer would be an awesome update...if I only had the time and resources to make one......:(

The figure itself looks impressive, but I'm not impressed by multiple companies re-making G1 Megs. Try producing a different incarnation of him (read: a third-party version of DOTM Megs at or around leader-class), and that would definitely pique my interest.

Hegemon is about 7 inches tall

386510_342562269105050_342554195772524_1299386_1507987609_n__scaled_600.jpg

judging by that pic,it looks like hedgemon is around ultra sized & around 7 & 3/4 inches tall in robot mode.

If I'm wrong, then,if hedgemon is 7 inches tall? that would make the TFC Constructicons by default deluxe sized & under 6 inches tall?

Does anyone who owns any of the TFC Constructicons,please can you measure a few of them from head to toe & provide inch measrements inside this thread.

Archived