It's a "Help Pay my Taxes" Sale!

Hello all,

It's been some time since I've posted, but I do have feedback here from several years back. For the first time, I owe the government taxes instead of getting a fat refund, and I need help making ends meet! I am thinning out the collection a bit, and will periodically post more stuff as I find it.

I have a decent collection from RiD to 2007 movie, though I've dropped off considerably since. If you are looking for a particular piece, let me know, and I will check to see if I have it in storage.

All my toys are loose, and most of them are complete. Exceptions will be noted. Please post here or PM me with your requests and/or offers. ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!

Classics

Deluxe Rodimus

Cybertron

Leader Class Galaxy Force Optimus Prime

Voyager Starscream (Thrust colors)

Animated

Leader Class Shadow Blade Megatron

Leader Class Roadbuster Ultra Magnus

ROTF

Leader Class Shadow Command Megatron

Voyager Ramjet

Voyager Skywarp