IGear TF-005 Shark Sentry Prototype Released

Peter_Van

igear-tf-005-shark-sentry-not-sharkticon-third-party__scaled_100.jpg
Third party shop iGear has finally unveiled the prototype of their upcoming TF-005 Shark Sentry (Not Sharkticon). The product was first revealed in September of last year. iGear appears to have added many details, articulation, and enough robot action to make this a fully a posable transforming robot. Take a look at the proto in the full article. Read the Full News Story Here

Looks pretty nice. I'm guessing size is in the deluxe range and probably 50-60 on cost. Again nice, but that will count me out if that much.

Now this Igear product will be added, as long as it is not smaller then Warcry. I'm not looking for mini Sharkticons

igear-tf-005-shark-sentry-not-sharkticon-third-party__scaled_100.jpg
Third party shop iGear has finally unveiled the prototype of their upcoming TF-005 Shark Sentry (Not Sharkticon). The product was first revealed in September of last year. iGear appears to have added many details, articulation, and enough robot action to make this a fully a posable transforming robot. Take a look at the proto in the full article. Read the Full News Story Here

OMG,this thing looks awesome,If it's deluxe size,i'll buy it.

If it's basic size,it'll have to cost less than $25 for me to consider buying it. anything like $40 thro $60+ will be too high for my taste.

hopefully bbts.com sells this on their site. because I prefer to pay lower shipping fees & get my items shipped faster from state to state. I simply don't like to paying international shipping fees & waiting longer to get stuff delivered from over seas.

Now this Igear product will be added, as long as it is not smaller then Warcry. I'm not looking for mini Sharkticons

Its so hard to keep up on these 3rd party ones, but wasn't there a army builder set of mini Sharkticons that didn't transform? Whatever happened to that?

Its so hard to keep up on these 3rd party ones, but wasn't there a army builder set of mini Sharkticons that didn't transform? Whatever happened to that?

There were some other ones that Igear was working on, I guess they decided to make them Transform now

There were some other ones that Igear was working on, I guess they decided to make them Transform now

Igear has so many projects on the back burner it's insane. theirs got to be at least 2 to 3 years worth of TF projects they released photos for on-line that have yet to see the light of day. It seems like all they care about are the MP seekers & everything else gets thrown on the back burner. which is sad because I bought faith leader/smaller scale MP-01 Convoy & I was looking forward to also buying monarch leader/smaller scale MP Megatron.

Archived