Junkion Blacksmith Set Thread

Reluttr

Figured I would post a thread for a change...

I have been eying this set for a while and there is a giant lack of feedback about it. Has anyone here actually got the sets? They are sold out of just about everywhere, surely someone got them.

Are they fragile?

Whats the playability?

What figures are they not compatible with?

Do you use them for prediking or do you use them for something else?

Do you think they are a good purchase?

Also feel free to post action shots of your figures using the swords. I really want these sets and need the motivation to hunt them down. :D

Figured I would post a thread for a change...

I have been eying this set for a while and there is a giant lack of feedback about it. Has anyone here actually got the sets? They are sold out of just about everywhere, surely someone got them.

Are they fragile?

Whats the playability?

What figures are they not compatible with?

Do you use them for prediking or do you use them for something else?

Do you think they are a good purchase?

Also feel free to post action shots of your figures using the swords. I really want these sets and need the motivation to hunt them down. :D

I saw them all on bbts.com months ago on their ordering pages in various color schemes.

I have the Soundwave and Optimus Headmaster figures Junkion Blacksmith made, and they're good qulity and fun to mess about with.

I'd say go for it, the swords do look pretty cool and if they are as good as they look they're soon bringing out a part 2 set to them! :thumb

I'm more of the Head Robots figures myself. anyone got any of the Targetroids though?

Had the targetroids been sold at retail price,I probably would have bought them. I just didn't think they were worth 3rd party TF toy prices. I'm a huge fan of the old school & new school targetmaster. that's why I love the PCC Minicons because their all targetmasters. I also love some of the armada toys that come with targetmasters styled weapons.

Last Year,I bought this transforming headmaster kit for Walmart store exclusive universe/classics 2.0 Ultra sized Hardhead.

The kit included one transforming headmaster & a few riffles/missle launchers/guns. the 3rd party company that created this was called "Headrobots." Headrobots created two variants for hardhead. the first release was to match the toy headmaster sculpt. the second release was to match the animated headmaster cartoon sculpt. I chose the first release as I thought it looked better.

I'm more of the Head Robots figures myself. anyone got any of the Targetroids though?

Had the targetroids been sold at retail price,I probably would have bought them. I just didn't think they were worth 3rd party TF toy prices. I'm a huge fan of the old school & new school targetmaster. that's why I love the PCC Minicons because their all targetmasters. I also love some of the armada toys that come with targetmasters styled weapons.

Last Year,I bought this transforming headmaster kit for Walmart store exclusive universe/classics 2.0 Ultra sized Hardhead.

The kit included one transforming headmaster & a few riffles/missle launchers/guns. the 3rd party company that created this was called "Headrobots." Headrobots created two variants for hardhead. the first release was to match the toy headmaster sculpt. the second release was to match the animated headmaster cartoon sculpt. I chose the first release as I thought it looked better.

Yeah I have been meaning to buy Hot Head, I have Butcher for one of my Onslaughts, and I love it, Butcher makes Onslaught look a lot more deadly IMO. I was going to get the cartoon version of Hot Head but they made his mouth too small and it didn't look right, so once I get around to buying Vintage Hot Head as I like to call him. he will be added to my Shattered Universe Shelf. I'm also hoping the Ronin head upgrade for Banzai-Tron looks just as bad ass in plastic as it does in artwork

@Reluttr: i have the Red Junkion Blacksmith Sword set. they are not fragile at all. Feels almost professional quality plastic. As for compatibility. There are a ton of parts. Most of them have five mm pegs on them so you can give the little individual parts to just about any one IIRC. All combined as a large sword though it is only compatible with larger scale figures like Unicron or so on. I actually have mine combined into the large sword and in my CrazyDevy souped up Predakings hand. I want to get a blue set for my RID Omega Primes other hand. I think its a great set. Like i said, i want a blue set now. Sorry but i dont have any pics or id be glad to post them. Check Youtube, im sure you can find a video. or another Fansite, im sure TFW or somewhere has a pic review. Hope that helps.

Archived