Theories on why Hasbro doesn't care & lets IDW do as they please with the TF comics. by ruining TF persona's & origins

Shadowpanther

Theories on why Hasbro doesn't care & lets IDW do as they please with the TF comics. by ruining TF persona's & origins.

post your theories if you have any.

My Theory is as follows: Hasbro is well aware that hardly anyone reads comics anymore. as hasbro's team of investigators sees the huge drop in sales/customers on the entire comic book industry as a whole with every passing year.

My guess is hasbro doesn't care because they figure with such low sales/customers on the TF comic books from IDW,A extremly low percentage in reading the IDW TF comics. with such a low percentage of readers/buyers. hasbro probably figures any stories told don't get read by than many people to make a impact on the established TF history.

In clearer/simplier words: Low sales/buyers on the IDW TF comic makes anything that happens INVISIBLE,NOT MATTER & NOT CANON.

Basically the TF media like the cartoons & movies get seen by more people. hasbro is more strict with the cartoon creators & movie creators on not to mess up established transformers character persona's & TF origin stories. Basically hasbro lets IDW do as they please because the IDW TF comics don't even match half of a one percent out of a hundred of the TF cartoons & TF movies audience/customers/fans.

why you start like 12000 threads man....and for gods sake...shorten the titles...i think everyone has said that like 12 times..

This isn't really attempting to being disrespectful or anything.

You've posted three topics today, that I know of, and the only one that makes any resemblance of sense is your leader class topic. This and the other one are almost impossible to understand.

If you spent more time being precise with your topic titles, clear with your posts, and less time on seeing how many you could churn out, everyone'd be fine.

Please,I don't mock,bully or tell anyone what to do on this TFormers message forums site. Please try to show me the same exact repect & dignity that I show you here on this TFormers message forums site.

This isn't really attempting to being disrespectful or anything.

You've posted three topics today, that I know of, and the only one that makes any resemblance of sense is your leader class topic. This and the other one are almost impossible to understand.

If you spent more time being precise with your topic titles, clear with your posts, and less time on seeing how many you could churn out, everyone'd be fine.

Archived