TF fans according to Hasbro only make up 5% in world wide TF toy buying sales.

Shadowpanther

Collectors are between 35 to 50% honestly. Proof of it is everywhere, We make up way more then Hasbro says and honestly casual buyers is no where near 75%.

Collectors are the driving force here for the changes in the Transformers. Otherwise Hasbro would not be wasting money on a Hall Of Fame, we have the ClassicVerse,

I want these well known documents.

Collectors are between 35 to 50% honestly. Proof of it is everywhere, We make up way more then Hasbro says and honestly casual buyers is no where near 75%.

Collectors are the driving force here for the changes in the Transformers. Otherwise Hasbro would not be wasting money on a Hall Of Fame, we have the ClassicVerse,

It's easier to just say we are the extreme minority. That way Hasbro can justify doing whatever they want without having to take us seriously and without us getting upset about it.

I want these well known documents.

It's easier to just say we are the extreme minority. That way Hasbro can justify doing whatever they want without having to take us seriously and without us getting upset about it.

and yet when Transformers start to tank, what does Hasbro do? They come to the Fans and Collectors. They know we make up a huge amount of their sales, they just do not want to admit it :tflaugh

and yet when Transformers start to tank, what does Hasbro do? They come to the Fans and Collectors. They know we make up a huge amount of their sales, they just do not want to admit it :tflaugh

I don't think it's that we make up a huge amount of their sales, but rather they've got our loyalty to the franchise. (provided they don't do something too stupid) We will buy almost anything Hasbro tosses at us, depending on our individual tastes, and keep coming back for more. Kids are likely to just get Bumblebee and/or Optimus, then move on to the next shiny thing. (some will of course buy the other guys, perhaps after Bumblebee/Optimus; some may absolutely fall in love with the franchise and join us in a few years' time; still others may see the wall O' 'Bees and run the other way. :tflaugh )

I'm probably wrong, but it's merely my opinion, and not absolute fact. I have no idea what goes on in Hasbro's brains.

Anyone think Hasbro just spouts this insane crap to raise brand awareness? Controversy generates publicity, and we seem to spend a much time discussing the company itself as we do on their product. At least it seems that way on TFormers.

Archived