smoker smelling toys...

puma

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

If the seller didn't tell you that the toys stank of tobacco, then they owe you recompense because those toys have been damaged by the smell. Sure, the damage is reversible, but that's not the point. Imagine if I sold a toy with a photo of it looking clean, but in reality it was covered in a thick layer of dust and dirt. The buyer could clean all that muck off, but the fact is that the toy was not sold in the condition that it was presented as in the sale, which is misleading.

*sigh* Another reason why I prefer buying toys minty new from retail stores.

If the seller didn't tell you that the toys stank of tobacco, then they owe you recompense because those toys have been damaged by the smell. Sure, the damage is reversible, but that's not the point. Imagine if I sold a toy with a photo of it looking clean, but in reality it was covered in a thick layer of dust and dirt. The buyer could clean all that muck off, but the fact is that the toy was not sold in the condition that it was presented as in the sale, which is misleading.

*sigh* Another reason why I prefer buying toys minty new from retail stores.

Sometimes I wonder if some ebay sellers. get upset because their auctions sold for lower then they wanted. then they seek out revenge against the ebay buyer by grabbing a Cigar or cigarette & covering the toy up with smoke on purpose.

Personally their should be a law & fine or Strike on a ebay sellers account added for selling ebay toys covered in cigar/cigarette smell. because nicotene/tobacco has been proven to cause cancer & lung disease. so these ebay sellers are basically selling a envoirmentally un-safe toy to the buyer.

about two months ago,I bid & won a Rotf Leader jetfire junker toy for $15.50. the seller clearly made a few dollars off shipping fees as it cost me another $10 in shipping fees. this toy smelled of a big Cigar. it seemed like the seller purposely grabbed a cigar & smoked it all over the toy. since I was only using the toy as repair parts,I only needed a few parts. the remaining toy got washed in the sink,then I sprayed the figure with lysol,then it in a box & sealed it up.

naturally I was too scarred to give the ebay seller a negative feedback or report him to ebay. because sometimes these guys seek out further revenge by stalking you on the internet or stalking you out on ebay. I figured it wasn't worth the trouble of putting my life in danger over a $15 dollar toy +$10 in shipping fees.

I suspose I should at the very least call ebay tommorow & alert them. that their a is a seller out their selling & shipping out items with a heavily tobacco smell on them. that could pose envoirmentall unsafe hazards. which could cause buyers to get cancerr or their lungs ruined by breating in these heavily tobaco smoked on ebay items.

Archived