Transformers Hall of Fame 2012 Fan's Choice Finalists Announced and Poll Is Open!

Peter_Van

Hasbro should create voyager or ultra or leader sized new mold toys out of every hall of fame winner. according to rank & toy/media size,it'll determine what HOF toy size it gets. Example: Rodimus prime is a high ranking faction leader,he had a big 1986 toy & towered over most media TF characters,he'll get a HOF Leader sized new mold.

Didn't Rodimus just get a Masterpiece toy recently?

Yes,But I want another Rodimus Prime toy that is leader sized & transforms from robot into a one piece tractor trailer mode,like the season 3 rodimus prime character did. basically I liked the titanium 6 inch Rodimus Prime toy but want it increased to 9.5 inchesd tall in robot mode,maybe with a few added things like poseable fingers/wrist,matrix od leadership & larger riffle gun.

import the takara MP rodimus then. he had the winnebago trailer...Of course it only opened up into the same goofy looking battle platform the old G1 toy did...

import the takara MP rodimus then. he had the winnebago trailer...Of course it only opened up into the same goofy looking battle platform the old G1 toy did...

Well what else would you have it turn into? Rodimus Prime itself is completely messed up. The car mode barely holds together and stands about one millimeter off the ground. The robot mode is floppy. It is the single most disappointing Transformers purchase I've ever made. Even when I started buying movie toys I was never as disappointed.

Archived