Changed subject title, What Useless questions do you think will get asked at botcon 2012.

Shadowpanther

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is FE hurting RiD sales?

Some folks angry over Hasbro canning the FE line end up refusing to buy Prime: RiD figures, so it translates to lost sales. Probably not enough to actually damage the line, but it's still sales lost.

Yeah, they're still gonna buy RiD if they wanted FE.

If Arcee makes it into the Hall Of Fame, does that mean we will finally see a G1 Arcee figure? Updated and in the ClassicVerse of course LOL

Actually SP just described the microns from PCC :tflaugh

How is FE hurting RiD sales?

Some folks angry over Hasbro canning the FE line end up refusing to buy Prime: RiD figures, so it translates to lost sales. Probably not enough to actually damage the line, but it's still sales lost.

Yeah, they're still gonna buy RiD if they wanted FE.

one simple question: Why does hasbro always shit on their european fans?

If Arcee makes it into the Hall Of Fame, does that mean we will finally see a G1 Arcee figure? Updated and in the ClassicVerse of course LOL

1- their was no gorrilla minicon that transformed into a fusion canon in the PCC line. so clearly the Takara TF Prime Rid line is getting a few new mold microns.

2- According to hasbro the fan base makes up next to nothing in buying TF sales/profits. hasbro keeps saying,the bulk/Majority/99% of sales from their products comes from parents & kids.

3- Hasbro has been doing this to UK/European TF fans since the 1980's.

4- Knowing hasbro if they create a classic/generations styled G-1 arcee,they'll mess it up. by giving the toy a vechicle mode that looks nothing like the 1986 arcee futeristic vechicle mode. like as follows: motorcycle,non-futeristic car mode. hasbro seems to be incapable of doing things right,even if they did give arcee a futeristic car design it would probably be a basic or legends size toy.

Honestly, I'd expect it. She's popular right now and it's a good fit for Generations.

I think it was around 05 when Archer said at BotCon that we make up 10% of sales, given the movies that could have risen to 15-20%. It's hard to say we've been shit on. They have no reason to do things like homages or Generations.

Honestly, I'd expect it. She's popular right now and it's a good fit for Generations.

I think it was around 05 when Archer said at BotCon that we make up 10% of sales, given the movies that could have risen to 15-20%. It's hard to say we've been shit on. They have no reason to do things like homages or Generations.

I would actually put the collector at around 25%.maybe even more. since some of us are also parents and I buy TF's for my collection and for my son. But Hasbro does need to do something about it. Rightnow is a good time for Arcee, Devcon, Icestorm, and Sunstorm to be brought into Generations.

I mean come on look at how well Animated Arcee sold. from what I was able to gather, she was the top seller for quite a while. Though I think most of it was because she was the first G1 looking Arcee.

Have you thought about pulling the license from fun publications and giving it to someone who will actually not piss off the majority of the people?

This. Even if it got me kicked out of Botcon, it would be worth it.

I would actually put the collector at around 25%.maybe even more. since some of us are also parents and I buy TF's for my collection and for my son. But Hasbro does need to do something about it. Rightnow is a good time for Arcee, Devcon, Icestorm, and Sunstorm to be brought into Generations.

I mean come on look at how well Animated Arcee sold. from what I was able to gather, she was the top seller for quite a while. Though I think most of it was because she was the first G1 looking Arcee.

What percentage fans actually make up the TF buying percentages & what hasbro ASSUMES fans make up the TF buying percentages is two radically different things.

Hasbro's analsis team probably calculates fans only make up 5% of yearly TF buying sales.

I suspect fan buying sales is over 20%

in the long run,it only matters what hasbro assumes & thinks matters. if hasbro's team keeps getting the fan verse kids buying percentange numvbers wrongs then their gonna do as they please. because hasbro clearly calls the shots & will cater future TF toy lines either more towards kids & less towards fans or vice versa.

"When will you stop releasing endless slews of Bumblebee repaints and focus on new characters like Dark of the Moon Dino?"

Does Hasbro honestly think people WANT to collect hundreds of Bumblebees?? Kids don't want that many Bumblebees and neither do collectors - THAT'S WHY THEY'RE SHELF WARMING!!!

Archived