Changed subject title, What Useless questions do you think will get asked at botcon 2012.

Shadowpanther

Update with changed title to reflect the the following:

Changed subject title,"What Useless questions do you think will get asked at botcon 2012"?

My List of some Useless questions," I " think will get asked at botcon 2012.

(1)Hi,Where's my re-imbursement money,the TFCC site got hacked,my credit card/paypal accounts got charged by hackers & I want re-imbursement from either TFCC,Funpub,Hasbro or Takara.

(2)So,how do you feel about 3rd party companies creating all these TF toys?

(3)can we please get some info,pics & clips of the TF 4 movie/toys comming out in 2014.

(4)Hi,Peter cullen,how does it feel working with frank welker again. I know I ask you this question every year at botcon & I realize others ask you this a hundred times. but I figured I'd ask again because I wanted a more detailed/elaborated answer.

(5)Hi,hasbro designer,what's your favorite TF toy of all time?

(6)Hi,do you takara & hasbro employees always agree on everything & get along?

(7)i'm interested in becomming a hasbro employee,what's the starting pay & where do i fill out a application for employement.

(8)can hasbro please create a movie without the robots & have it be about sam's parents because their funny & cool.

(9)does hasbro care about scalpers & what's their opinion on this matter.

(10)Hi,you didn't answer my question from last year,in the proper detailed/elaborated manner that I wanted. allow me to ask the question again this year: " ."

Below is the original thread that had a different subject header from last week.

List some Questions you'd ask Hasbro at botcon 2012.

Here's what I'd ask:

0- We've seen the Takara TF Prime on-line microns new molds toys. are their any plans for Hasbro to release these TF Prime new mold Microns figures in a gift set or sold as individual legends sized toys. or sold with a TF Prime figure that got a retooled minicon styled ports on the bigger robot body?

1- What's the deal with the two completly different colored FOC Combaticons/Bruticus. are we getting the game stop,game informer magazine colors? or are we getting the Energon Bruticus colors that we saw pics of on-line from hasbro's NYC toyfair 2012 & hasbro's face book page?

2- Will we be getting a classics/generations cartoon series in 2013,because 40 toys seems like a lot for a side line. usually 40 toys is considered a full blown toy line that's supported by a media cartoon/movie.

3- Will we be getting any TF Prime,decepticon leader sized toys?

4- will their be a TF Prime,Leader size or supreme sized Rock lord planet/bot unicron toy made/released?

5- any more combiners planned for 2012 or 2013 for TF Prime or Generations?

6- What's the deal with over stuffing the case assortments with bumblebee toys? why does bumblebee need to be in every assortment wave & size level? do you hasbro guys go visit stores & see all the shelf/pegs full of un-sold bumblebee toys. if shelves/pegs are full of bumblebee toys,stores don't order newer product. BTW $29.99 HA Bumblebee being packed in every assortment wave killed the line because stores were over stocked with HA Bumblebee's & refused to order newer HA assortment case waves.

7- Will their be voyagers or ultra's or leader sized TF toys released in the generations 2013 toy line?

8- Will we be getting dinobots in the TF Prime toy line & will they combine to form a combiner?

9- what's the deal with all those cancelled TF proto types like animated season 4 maruader tripple changer leader sized megatron. how hard can it be to squeeze this toy into the TF Prime cartoon/toy line.

10- what's the deal with not wanting to import the robot masters new molds & alternity figures. the robot masters new molds could have easy been packaged inside the AEC toy lines as basics. the alternity figures could have been recolored,given different persona names & been repackaged inside the movie verse or RTS/Generations toy lines as deluxe sized figures.

11- Any plans for Hasbro to release the latest/newest masterpiece MP-10 Convoy toy in america? is their a ultra magnus recolor with a car carrier trailer that transforms into a robotic suit of armor?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much just about about Prime Mini-Cons and who do I owe a Coke for FoC G2 Bruticus.

The micron arms line are the same molds as the US release. The micron ports are actually attached to the figure with a adhesive backing.

You can tell this by looking at the dlx megatron product shots, you can see that in several shots he has two side turrets on his cockpit. But in other product shots "and even the stop motion commercials" he is without these side turrets. Another major hint is that you can see the seams where the ports are actually separate parts. This is heavily apparent on the product shot of bumblebee, you can see the ports on his roof are affixed with a sticker.

Basically Tomy is using the micron arms line to attract those that like minipla/gunpla. A build it yourself micron "that's actually on a part tree", and self applied stickers and micron ports for the larger figure. Its rather genius IMO, because during armada kabaya released several micron candy toys and they was quite successful.

More or less all Hasbro has to do is release add-on packs that include the minicon, stickers, and ports. Probably through blind-pack assortments, since they are already partnered with a company to do this with My Little Pony.

What sense was there in making the Transformers Prime 1st Edition toys, making them available for a very short time, and then going with completely different toys for the Robots in Disguise line?

What sense was there in making the Transformers Prime 1st Edition toys, making them available for a very short time, and then going with completely different toys for the Robots in Disguise line?

^This^

It completely baffles me why they thought it was a good idea to tease us with these really nice looking figures, cut them short and not even release half of them, then basically tell us were SOL and there is no way they could possible sell them. Despite the fact that Hasbro has their own online store and I am sure stores like bbts would stock them gladly given how in demand they are by the collecting community. :tfhuh

I mean its only hurting the sales of the RID toys...

Have you thought about pulling the license from fun publications and giving it to someone who will actually not piss off the majority of the people?

When are you going to release Soundwave and Wheeljack? you know the toys everyone wanted instead of the unneeded and not wanted deluxe optimus primes

^This^

It completely baffles me why they thought it was a good idea to tease us with these really nice looking figures, cut them short and not even release half of them, then basically tell us were SOL and there is no way they could possible sell them. Despite the fact that Hasbro has their own online store and I am sure stores like bbts would stock them gladly given how in demand they are by the collecting community. :tfhuh

Thier is clearly some new molds micron toys for the TF Prime toy line. as voyager megatron has a fusion canon that tranforms into a gorilla. voyager rid optimus has a riffle gun that transforms into a robot. bumblebee has a double barrled yellow gun that transforms into a robot. wheeljack has a claw thing,etc.

as far as the minicons ports on the Takara Prime toys. For the takara Rid molds,I clearly saw new minicons ports on the deluxes & voyagers,ports the hasbro rid toys don't have.

as for the velcro/whatever,I didn't see any of that in the Takara Prime. commericial,i watched from u-tube.

How is FE hurting RiD sales?

Some folks angry over Hasbro canning the FE line end up refusing to buy Prime: RiD figures, so it translates to lost sales. Probably not enough to actually damage the line, but it's still sales lost.

^This^

Thier is clearly some new molds micron toys for the TF Prime toy line. as voyager megatron has a fusion canon that tranforms into a gorilla. voyager rid optimus has a riffle gun that transforms into a robot. bumblebee has a double barrled yellow gun that transforms into a robot. wheeljack has a claw thing,etc.

as far as the minicons ports on the Takara Prime toys. For the takara Rid molds,I clearly saw new minicons ports on the deluxes & voyagers,ports the hasbro rid toys don't have.

as for the velcro/whatever,I didn't see any of that in the Takara Prime. commericial,i watched from u-tube.

I never said the microns were not new molds. :tflaugh

Also I never said the micron ports were attached with Velcro. They are small plastic parts with adhesive backings that the child apply to the toys themselves, think of the wall hangers 3m makes. Takara did this to save money on molding, instead of having to pay to make variant part moldings they can just gang mold the ports and distribute them properly. For example ratchet has the same ports on his doors that prime has on the rear of his cab.

Archived